+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1/18 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Re: 1/18 Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Irene's mom went home 2 weeks ago I thought

"Oh, he did puke.... that's sweet" Jillian is sick in the head!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LovetheRoses;4153145;
    "Oh, he did puke.... that's sweet" Jillian is sick in the head!

When she was home with the flu, I wonder if anyone was saying something similar to her?

Poor jillian....she's still sick....I've never had the flu even though I've taken care of everyone in my house that has had the flu...but I know it takes a while for full strength and energy..
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4153121;
    Oh! I didn't see anyone comment about how the yellow team was basically chewing out the red team for not loosing enough or as much as the other men....he did that out of love and encouragement? yeah right. If he did that to me my pointy toe shoe would have went up his butt....yes, I would take a pair with me to the ranch...ya never know when you need it. I could take it from Jillian but not from someone in the same boat as I was in...

I may think differently tomorrow... he he
    That annoyed me as well. I hate it when someone loses and is met with "It's not enough" Maybe because I am not in the game but a loss is a loss to me. Telling someone off for not losing enough is what would make me start to gain.

And, Dr H. makes me ill. Yuck!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

I'm really liking Courtney's attitude. No wonder she was able to lose 100 pounds before coming to the ranch. She's right that even if six pounds isn't a big number at the ranch, it's still six more pounds. I think it's sad that people should think losing a pound a day, or nearly that, for a solid week isn't an accomplishment.

Bob just pissed me off. "I grimaced too, Courtney is a big girl" He could have been a little nicer. I expect it from Jillian, but not from Bob.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4153154;
    Poor jillian....she's still sick....I've never had the flu even though I've taken care of everyone in my house that has had the flu...but I know it takes a while for full strength and energy..
    I hope she's not contagious still. It could really screw up people's efforts to get sick for even a couple of days. Granted, they might still lose weight just from not wanting to eat, but it would sap their strength too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LovetheRoses;4153159;
    Bob just pissed me off. "I grimaced too, Courtney is a big girl" He could have been a little nicer. I expect it from Jillian, but not from Bob.
    That was an insensitive thing to say--it's not like Courtney doesn't know she's among the biggest girls there. Considering that she works hard and doesn't complain at all, so far as I can tell, he could be a little more supportive of her "six pounds is still six pounds" attitude. There are always weeks where someone doesn't do as well as their efforts would seem to indicate they should.

By the way, has Bob always worn that big ring? I don't remember noticing the bling before.

FORT Fogey

What is with Bob tonight? Yeah, four pounds isn't much of a loss for Arthur, but if he's been sick, unable to work out except in the pool, and told by a doctor to increase his calories, what did Bob expect?

The whole "if someone doesn't stay here, he/she will die" is excessive too. The guy from the Black team who said he would be okay with going home wasn't saying he didn't want to stay but that he felt he could succeed at home. It was like Bob and Jillian were undermining him by saying he'd just go back to his old habits--if he does go home now, is he going to feel like he can succeed?

And now that they've both gained nine pounds at the ranch, I'd say they can't do much worse at home....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast