+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion - **Spoilers**

1/11 Show Discussion - **Spoilers**

Time to dust off the treadmill and see how many pushups you can do in commercial breaks!

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show here until 1am Eastern Time.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Re: 1/11 Show Discussion - **Spoilers**

Alison walks in during bfast. She tells them that last week the unknowns lost more weight with 5 teams than J/B team did with 6 teams. So, this week if they loose a higher % of weight than the unknowns then they will all have immunity. Also, the group that wins the weigh in this week wins $10k.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Campus of the unknowns:

They are watching a dvd from Ali. She tells them how the killed team J/B. And then tells them about their challenge.

So, the winning team from each team gets $10k or just one team? I think it's just one team.

Back to campus J/B:

they are watching a dvd of team unknown getting beat to death. still haven't shown the new trainers identity.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Huh, I think Jillian broke her own record...it's only a few minutes into the 2nd show of the season and she's already got Green Shirt girl crying.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Workout time. Bob has half the teams inside on the treadmill running with weight balls above their heads. Jill has the other teams outside kickboxing, which I love to do! Oh! She is also doing her therapy session with green girl....can't remember her name.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;4145482;
    Huh, I think Jillian broke her own record...it's only a few minutes into the 2nd show of the season and she's already got Green Shirt girl crying.
    You might be right. I wasn't sure how long it took her in past seasons. But it didn't take her long into the work out to get her to cry either.

Crap, I keep forgetting that the Canadian feed is a couple minutes ahead of the American networks for some unfathomable reason. I will be careful not to spoil for you, mandmmom. (I also just realized I called you "madmom" in another thread earlier, I keep reading your screen name like that...sorry. )

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;4145491;
    Crap, I keep forgetting that the Canadian feed is a couple minutes ahead of the American networks for some unfathomable reason. I will be careful not to spoil for you, mandmmom. (I also just realized I called you "madmom" in another thread earlier, I keep reading your screen name like that...sorry. )
    You can spoil...it doesn't "ruin" it for me. Plus I was behind b/c I have a sick household to take care of so didn't get to sit down until all of them in bed.

I didn't notice...I am a mad mom anyway....as in losing my mind

OK, having the new trainers give confessional interviews with their faces shadowed is beyond stupid. What's the big secret? They're not household names anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4145497;
    You can spoil...it doesn't "ruin" it for me. Plus I was behind b/c I have a sick household to take care of so didn't get to sit down until all of them in bed.

I didn't notice...I am a mad mom anyway....as in losing my mind
    Ditto that. I'm missing big chunks of the show too, my 7-year-old is writing a story about a bunny rabbit named Buttermilk and she needs me to spell check and give my literary opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast