+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion - **Spoilers**

Re: 1/11 Show Discussion - **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;4145501;
    Ditto that. I'm missing big chunks of the show too, my 7-year-old is writing a story about a bunny rabbit named Buttermilk and she needs me to spell check and give my literary opinion.
    That is hubby's department. I'm the math person and he is the English person. Actually he is good in math too. But I have to contribute somehow so I'm the math helper.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;4145498;
    OK, having the new trainers give confessional interviews with their faces shadowed is beyond stupid. What's the big secret? They're not household names anyway.
    And it isn't like you can't google it to find out who they are
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

So, the unknowns send the knowns two dozen donuts. Arthur is wanting them so bad. They all stomp on them but Arthur picks them up to take to garbage....but is extremely tempted. What was it he said, "giving donuts to fat people is like having Bambi in front of lions"? Oh! I can't remember but it was funny...and true. I'm proud of him for not giving in when he was so close.

Time for the doctor....

Dr. H giving the bad health news to the Losers. I like these twin cops, they seem to be such nice guys. On the whole, this season's bunch is a lot more likeable then the past few years. I like Courtney and the purple girls as well. Not really seeing enough of the other camp to get a good opinion on the others.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Heh. Poor Arthur. I have to confess...if I'm hungry enough, I can eat a large pizza. Not fully loaded, mind you...I like mushrooms and maybe some onions. And extra sauce. But every day - uh, no.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Me too! I can eat...just like the rest of my family...but I choose not to over eat. I'm a meat only pizza gal. No veggies and no pineapple.

Is Courtney the young blue chick?

I have a feeling they aren't going to win this challenge...no one took the lead in this team challenge...

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4145527;
    Is Courtney the young blue chick?
    Yep. The Dairy Queen. Hopefully she will get to makeover stage and they can peel some of that eyeliner off her.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;4145491;
    Crap, I keep forgetting that the Canadian feed is a couple minutes ahead of the American networks for some unfathomable reason. I will be careful not to spoil for you, mandmmom. (I also just realized I called you "madmom" in another thread earlier, I keep reading your screen name like that...sorry. )
    AJane, this is the spoiler thread, after all! Spoil away! You have FORT friends like myself on the west coast who come here to be spoiled by you! Thanks to both you and mandmmom2 for your insight and opinions!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast