+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/4 Show Premiere Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 1/4 Show Premiere Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4140470;
    Hey, its just a fact of life , .... you know, like Jillian not yelling.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I am burned out on BL right now, I feel like I needed a longer break from last season. The show really doesn't need to be 2 hours long and they really don't need to recap what we just watched before commercial break. THAT SAID, I will still watch this season because I'm a loyal fan.

I was really irritated that they didn't show the UT team's weigh in! I hope they catch us up on that.

I think I like these contestants better than last seasons. I didn't really care for any of them but so far I am really like the green girl - Jennifer. She reminds me of Tara in her determination. I also like Courtney from the aqua team; she has a great attitude. The jury is still out on yellow....
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

I was mostly irritated on the insistence on keeping the new trainers a secret. Let's see them and more of how they work. If we must watch two hours, there is plenty of time to divide between the two camps.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey

Not showing the new trainers or the other team is annoying. It's like they're assuming the audience only cares to watch Jillian and Bob train anyone. Aren't we supposed to be interested in the contestants as well?

I agree that this time around, no one's as immediately annoying as some contestants have been in other seasons (unless the really annoying people are on the unknowns team and we just haven't seen that much of them yet).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4141011;
    Not showing the new trainers or the other team is annoying. It's like they're assuming the audience only cares to watch Jillian and Bob train anyone. Aren't we supposed to be interested in the contestants as well?

I agree that this time around, no one's as immediately annoying as some contestants have been in other seasons (unless the really annoying people are on the unknowns team and we just haven't seen that much of them yet).
    They may be annoying, but at least they are losing weight! Unless it's all due to the couple who lost so much.
    I think they are not showing us the other camp to build suspense.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dicechick;4140703;
    I think I like these contestants better than last seasons. I didn't really care for any of them but so far I am really like the green girl - Jennifer. She reminds me of Tara in her determination. I also like Courtney from the aqua team; she has a great attitude. The jury is still out on yellow....
    The green girl was the only one who really struck me as someone I don't like so far...

I found it so silly when she was talking about how she was so competitive, she's just amazingly competitive, blah blah blah, she was so tough NO ONE was going to take the number four spot from her... If you're so amazing, why weren't you competiting for the number ONE spot, hmm?

Also, she tends to talk about things in a very dramatic way. More bluff than tough, I wonder.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy444777;4140655;
    I am burned out on BL right now, I feel like I needed a longer break from last season. The show really doesn't need to be 2 hours long and they really don't need to recap what we just watched before commercial break. THAT SAID, I will still watch this season because I'm a loyal fan.

I was really irritated that they didn't show the UT team's weigh in! I hope they catch us up on that.

There is too much filler on this and many other shows. What we are going to see coming up and what we have already seen is annoying. I use FF liberally.

I think if I didin't have FF on my VCR I wouldn't watch this show at all. Please cut it down to 90 minutes or a one hour format.

That being said, why doesn't Arthur carry one of those "I've fallen and can't get up" buttons???

I wonder how Jillian's leaving will effect the show, since so many contestants think they can't lose weight unless Jillian and Bob are the only two trainers in the country that can help them?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4141258;
    I think if I didin't have FF on my VCR I wouldn't watch this show at all. Please cut it down to 90 minutes or a one hour format.

That being said, why doesn't Arthur carry one of those "I've fallen and can't get up" buttons???

I wonder how Jillian's leaving will effect the show, since so many contestants think they can't lose weight unless Jillian and Bob are the only two trainers in the country that can help them?
    If the unknown trainers keep kicking Bob and Jillian's butts in terms of getting their team to lose weight, perhaps contestants will get the idea that there are a lot of trainers out there who could help them lose weight and that Bob and Jillian don't have some magic formula known only to them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast