+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 12/14 Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Re: 12/14 Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Rick takes the lead in the at home prize!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I love that the contestants are still so happy even when they realize they are not taking the lead. It shows that they really did it for themselves and not the money. Jessica started crying she was so happy with her weight loss.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4126877;
    I love that the contestants are still so happy even when they realize they are not taking the lead. It shows that they really did it for themselves and not the money. Jessica started crying she was so happy with her weight loss.
    Could not agree more.

Aaron is down in the 200s now, but did not take the lead. He can still lose more though.

Mark is the final player to weigh in. He looks so good His cousin has lost 115 lbs so far. He has had the support from a lot of past contestants...Amanda from season 8, Colleen from season 6, Sunshine from season 9. He is changing before the weigh-in. I think he could take it from Rick.....

Rick 350/185/-169/47.14%.....he looks so much younger!....crude....really didn't want him to take the lead from Adam....it doesn't look like he lost that much....of course he was on the ranch longer than Adam...which makes a difference.

Jessica 282/190/-92/32.62%....she is beautiful!!

Aaron 468/296/-172/36.75%....was hoping he'd beat Rick

Third Round lead is Rick

Fourth Round: only one person....Mark....come on Mark, kick butt....wow! He is handsome and looks great! His cousin has lost 115lbs so far. He went to live with her in AZ so Sunshine has helped him a lot!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Mark looks even better in a tank. I really wish I lived in Arizona instead of Maryland.....

Mark is the At Home winner!!!!! Lost 213 lbs, 50.59% weight loss.

Mark 421/208/-213/50.59%

Mark Won!!!

BTW...his arms are hot!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4126883;
    Mark looks even better in a tank. I really wish I lived in Arizona instead of Maryland.....

Mark is the At Home winner!!!!! Lost 213 lbs, 50.59% weight loss.
    Me too but for the warm weather....if school is called off again this week for "snow" then rrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4126885;
    Me too but for the warm weather....if school is called off again this week for "snow" then rrrrrr
    I agree. I was talking to my father earlier and he was talking about a conference call he had this morning. Someone in Florida was talking about how it was so cold there the orange groves were frozen, someone from Texas was saying how it was in the 20s overnight there last night, and then the guy from Phoenix, AZ said he was wearing shorts and a t-shirt since it was 80 degrees there..... The high today in MD was the upper 20s, and it was extremely windy too so it felt like 10 degrees all day with the wind chill!

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4126886;
    I agree. I was talking to my father earlier and he was talking about a conference call he had this morning. Someone in Florida was talking about how it was so cold there the orange groves were frozen, someone from Texas was saying how it was in the 20s overnight there last night, and then the guy from Phoenix, AZ said he was wearing shorts and a t-shirt since it was 80 degrees there.....
    I have a friend that moved to AZ in middle school...she was posting on FB how nice it is there and so glad she doesn't have to wear a coat and such.....not right.

+ Reply to Thread