+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 12/14 Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/14 Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

We didn't get to see any of the at-home players. I sort of forgot about them. Does that mean they haven't lost much weight?

Also, I'm wondering about the girl a season or two ago - biggest in the shows history. She was going to have Jared type of relationship with Subway???

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4127645;
    We didn't get to see any of the at-home players. I sort of forgot about them. Does that mean they haven't lost much weight?

Also, I'm wondering about the girl a season or two ago - biggest in the shows history. She was going to have Jared type of relationship with Subway???
    I'm not sure what you mean by we didn't get to see any of the at-home players. We saw all of them weigh in for the first hour and 15 minutes pretty much and then they announced the at-home winner.. The 4 people who didn't make it onto the ranch from the first episode were in the audience and we got an update about them too.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4127645;
    That's right! Was her name Shay? Subway was giving her a whack of cash, too...wasn't it $100 per pound? She must have bailed on them. Money for weight loss sure would have motivated me.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Newbie

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4127652;
    I'm not sure what you mean by we didn't get to see any of the at-home players. We saw all of them weigh in for the first hour and 15 minutes pretty much and then they announced the at-home winner.. The 4 people who didn't make it onto the ranch from the first episode were in the audience and we got an update about them too.
    By "at-home" I meant the ones that didn't make it to the ranch. I should have phrased it differently.

And, I must have turned my head 'cause I completely missed the segment on those folks! I'll rewatch online I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by yoelmo21;4128102;
    Thanks for sharing! Shay has lost a ton of weight, and she seems to be doing really, really well. Much betther than I thought she would when she was on her season of the show.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Jexter, this is from my finale recap:

The four contestants who we saw on the first episode but didn't earn a spot on the ranch have also been working to lose weight. Shanna has lost 51lbs, Montina lost 64lbs, Sandy has lost 50lbs, and Cory has lost 84lbs.
    If you turned your head, you did miss it. It took like 15 seconds. They stood up in the audience, Ali announced how much weight each one lost, then it was over.
    Wake up and be awesome

Shay was two seasons ago - she got her check at the end of last season (when Michael won). When presented with her check, Subway/Jared invited her to train with him for the NYC marathon. Jared ran it this fall, I *think* he finished in around 6.5 hours though it might have been 7.5. I didn't hear anything about Shay.
    _(Moo!)

CCL

Shay didn't run it - she said she was not ready for a marathon. She has apparently been training for a shorter run.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Oh gosh... Shay. I really did not like her one bit.

Anyway, I was really disappointed in this finale. Patrick as the winner is not the result I wanted, althought I'll settle since it could have been worse. The rest of the results were also underwhelming; I love watching the finales of these shows because I love it when the contestants come out and show off their new bods. It's sad that I shrugged more times than I gasped.

They really have to revamp this show, because it has been becoming worse each season. I'm curious how the new trainers will work out next year, but I don't have my hopes up.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4128495;
    Shay didn't run it - she said she was not ready for a marathon. She has apparently been training for a shorter run.
    You can walk a marathon or walk and joggle (walk+jog).
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread