+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 12/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 12/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I have done a half marathon the past two years and just signed up again for next year....it's the KY Derby Mini Marathon in April....I have no desire to do a marathon though...my knee doesn't like the mini so surely won't like a marathon!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

I couldn't do a full marathon either, for the same reason. My right knee would not let me do it.

Frado wants to run the entire marathon and not slow down. Ada wants to beat Tara's time of 4:56, the best time for a female contestant. Patrick is nervous about whether or not he can do it. Elizabeth knows she is not close to ready for a marathon and is training to be able to do it.
    Last edited by FumaLover; 12-07-2010 at 10:05 PM.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Showing Patrick caring for his kids while his wife is at work. Doing chores and his workout to the BL Wii game for him and the boys to play. Good way for him to workout and keep the boys involved.

Ada is cheating on her diet at home since no one is watching her. Eating more than she should. They only showed her eating fruit and other healthy things, but I guess she is still just eating too much of everything. She is worried she will be the contestant who goes home and does not lose weight.

Curtis Stone is at an event cooking for tons of people for Frado. Saw Bill (former contestant), diffrent charities there, Atlas Foundation, A Pediatric cancer foundation, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, and 2 others. Five charities total that Frado works with in his normal life and it is a benefit for those 5 charities. Curtis catered it, Frado going around talking to people about how all the food was good and healthy. Frado and Curtis spoke to the crowd. They raised over $25K to split among the charities.
    Last edited by FumaLover; 12-07-2010 at 09:41 PM.

I am worried about Ada more than the others with the weight loss..
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Jillian is so not happy with Elizabeth...

Jillian visiting Ada and Elizabeth. Bob is visiting Patrick and Frado.

Jillian catches Ada out running and slams on the horn, scaring Ada.

Frado looks great, and invites Bob to eat lunch with them.

Patrick's parents are visiting and thank Bob for saving his life. His parents are sweethearts. Bob likes them and says it makes sense they are so great since Patrick is such a great person. Patrick is worried about not having a job and failing in weight loss, not winning BL and getting the money he has family needs. Bob takes Patrick to the gym to work out, last chance style.

Elizabeth has moved to the city to live with her boyfriend, who Jillian knew nothing about. She tells Jillian she only has lost 6 pounds, which averages 1.5 pounds a week. Jillian looks in her freezer and fridge and finds only processed foods, high fat foods, soda. Elizabeth claims they are her boyfriends and she doesn't eat/drink any of them. Jillian tells her she went back to her old pattern of relying on others. Jillain takes her to the gym and Elizabeth is afraid Jillian will be upset because she hasn't been working out. She gets a cramp in her calf during her run and quits running. Elizabeth tells Jillian she is afraid and is not ready to be home. People told her she was an inspiration to them and she is not ready to be anyone's hero. Jillian tells her to just not give up and Elizabeth gets back up and runs more.

Elizabeth and her boyfriend making healthy breakfast pizza with lots of veggies and Jennie O Turkey sausage. He is realizing he can eat low calorie things he likes, and says Jillian would be proud of them. her boyfriend is actually kind of cute. A little big, but not as overweight as Elizabeth is.

Frado talking to Bob about his fears of not being able to finish the marathon. Bob takes him to the gym for a workout to help him. Twelve days until the marathon.

Ada tells Jillian about talking to her parents and that it went well. Jillian is happy for her, but can tell Ada is still afraid of being happy because she doesn't want to become complacent. Jillian takes Ada to the gym, 12 days until the marathon. Jillian tells her she can beat Tara's time if she works at it. She beats her own fastest time for a mile, going from 8:51 to 7:34. Jillian tells her to stop underestimating herself. Jillian tells Tara (via talking to the camera) that she loves her, but Ada is going to crush her time.

Contestants are in CA to run the marathon. They are told that they can Pay it Forward, since when they cross the finish line they get $10K to donate to the charity of their choice. Ada is out front, guys are together and want to try to finish together, Elizabeth is last but doing well.
    Last edited by FumaLover; 12-07-2010 at 10:19 PM.

After Mile 3 Jillian joined the guys, telling them how skinny they are and how proud she is of them. She tells them both they are bad a$$, and then after a mile she leaves them and goes to Elizabeth to help her keep going. Jillian tells her to finish it, even if she has to crawl over the line and does not get to the end until tomorrow, she is to finish it!

Ada, then the guys, reach a steep, long hill just as it starts getting hot out. The guys had to slow to a walk for the last bit because of Frado's knee. They finished going up and went back to a run past the Mile 5 marker.
    Last edited by FumaLover; 12-07-2010 at 10:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast