+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Show Discussion ***Spoiler Thread***

11/23 Show Discussion ***Spoiler Thread***

It's makeover week! YAY!

Please keep all discussion here until 1 PM EDT.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: 11/23 Show Discussion ***Spoiler Thread***

They remaining 7 get makeovers. Then have a photo shoot with People Magazine. After they get to do a run way show benefiting Breast Cancer Awareness.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

First one out on runway....Elizabeth....total lost 43lbs in 10 weeks....she looks great! She has bangs! She looks good in a hat! And she is working that runway!!!! She then gets to see her mom and then change into her formal wear to walk the runway later.

Lisa, lost 60lbs in 10 weeks.....she is wearing skinny jeans! Her hair is shorter and looks good. Now time to see her family (kids and sister)....her daughter is wowed.

Patrick, lost 99lbs in 10 weeks.....his hair is lighter. He looks great! His wife and kids are there to great him. His wife has lost weight and is beautiful! His son told him that he loves him to the moon and back.

Mark.....is waring a hoddie with a leather jacket....he looks wow! The beard is gone. His cousin, brother, and mom are astounded! His cousin has lost 68lbs. She looks great also!

Brenden, lost 90lbs in 10 weeks....not much of a change to be honest. His mom is there....she is one skinny women....

Ada, lost 68lbs in 10 weeks.....she is stunning!! She is wearing a leopard print hat. Her hair length about same but styled really pretty. Her friend is there to greet her. her parents didn't even come! RRRRR...so not right but she is glad her parents aren't there b/c she didn't know how she'd react since they didn't send her a video. I'm glad someone came to greet her. She has great legs.

Frado, lost 100lbs in 10 weeks.....no facial hair. Looks good and his face has really slimmed down! His wife and kids are beautiful!! His kids have never seen him that small.

Now they are ending the runway show all coming out at end in formal wear.

I loved how Bob stood up for Ada when she came out.
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 11-23-2010 at 08:40 PM.

To the Point

Didn't realize how young Frado is. He looks older.

Ada looks great. It truly is a shame that her family is so unsupportive. You just have to wonder about how a families dynamics get so screwed up. All families have issues, but man.....

Site is freezing up on me....

Where was I.... oh yeah....the challenge is to get up the Top of Angel's ???? and only two ways to top....walk or railway...if walk then get 5 points and if railway then get 1 point...first person to reach 100 points wins an Edge....I'm jealous...

They all start to do stairs but Elizabeth does the railway to take a breather. Ada passes everyone and keeps a lead and only one more trip and they can't find her. Brenden catches up. Next you see is Ada and Brenden stopped on stairs and no one sure why. They are now tied. They have something up their sleeve, that's for sure. I think they are about to give either Patrick or Mark the win to get the Edge....or Lisa....

Wow! I'm so touched by Ada and Brenden giving the Edge to Patrick b/c he needs it more than them. Wow!

last chance workout....Bob is having Elizabeth finish the challenge on stair stepper since she didn't finish it. And Jillian sank her teeth into Frado....I love how the trainers will pick on someone....

Wonder who is going....either Ada or Patrick based off edit (those two have been focused on a lot tonight).

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Those pants were horrible on Lisa. Wow. They were too tight and made her legs look bulgy.

Elizabeth looks about 1000 times better. Bangs work for her.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4112857;
    Those pants were horrible on Lisa. Wow. They were too tight and made her legs look bulgy.

Elizabeth looks about 1000 times better. Bangs work for her.
    I so agree! You don't wear skinny pants unless you are super skinny and have no hips...just saying.

Elizabeth looks "softer" with bangs.

Weigh In:

Patrick 301/291/-10/3.32%...safe
    Elizabeth 201/196/-5/2.49%....safe
    Brendan 272/265/-7/2.57%...safe :-(
    Ada 190/185/-5/2.63%...safe
    Mark 309/299/-10/3.24%....safe
    Lisa 228/228/0....ouch...crude....Brendan is safe now...darn....or as my 3 yo says "ah pickles"
    Frado 267/263/-4/1.5%

So...do they keep alliance by getting rid of Elizabeth or do they get rid of biggest threat by voting out Frado?
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 11-23-2010 at 09:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast