+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion ****Spoilers****

11/16 Show Discussion ****Spoilers****

Better late than never :-)

Please keep all discussion here until 1 AM EST.

Tonight is singles!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: 11/16 Show Discussion ****Spoilers****

Hi Everyone!

So, Elizabeth is upset with Bob and Jillian b/c they think she can't stand on her own...hum...wonder why B&J thinks that....

She is excited to be singles b/c she will prove herself.....guess we'll have to see that.

Bob is pissed b/c they voted out Jesse and Aaron...I mean pissed.....and he is going to give it to the ones that voted them out...oh I can't wait to see...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Bob is killing Braden and Frado....he making them pay. Braden has to jump rope...but he can barely lift the rope and is complaining it's too heavy...Bob told him it wasn't and to do it anyway.

Now Bob is on to Patrick.....Jillian is loving it!! She just asked Bob how Patrick is doing and Bob said he'll be fine and she just smiles...

All the videos are a nice thing for thAe contestants. I am sad for Ada that she does not have a supportive family. Ada, I support you!

Awww, everyone made a video for Ada.
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 11-16-2010 at 08:29 PM.

It makes me want to send Ada a video now to show her how much support she has...even not from family.

It's amazing to see how much of their family members are loosing weight at home. I know it's happened before but it was almost at least one person from each family...wow!

I have finally made my decision on who I am ultimately voting for to win this whole thing...Ada!

Trainer Tip: walk to the grocery store and use a reusable bag... yeah....it's only about 10 miles to the grocery store!!!!! I think I'll drive :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast