+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/9 show discussion **spoilers**

11/9 show discussion **spoilers**

I know this is late, but lets remember to keep it in here until midnight eastern.

I am so rooting for Ada after Brandon did what he did. Hopefully all he did was make the girls mad enough that they will slam the boys down and send boys home not girls.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 11/9 show discussion **spoilers**

What a lot of nastiness. Frado was really awful at the weigh in. I hope he doesn't get his way and get Aaron out, but I'm afraid he will. Ada & Jessica also have a reason to keep the weaker, girl, team.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good for A & J.... Well, pooh on the bad guys....

West Coaster here .... details, pretty please?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They got divided into 5 teams of 2 by the winner of food temptation challenge (the one who ate the most)...ended up 3 guy teams and 2 gal teams, one of Ada and Jessica and one of Lisa and Elizabeth. There was a lot dumping on L & E by Bob and Jillian, that they weren't trying , wanted to go home, etc., which really hit the fan at the weigh in. Frado and Aaron also got into it there when F joined in the dumping....Frado was practically calling Aaron out for a fight....truly bizarre and he (F) looked like a jerk.
    After the weigh in the L & E team and Aaron and Jesse were below the yellow line. The men kept the weak female team and took out the guys. Ada and Jessica voted to keep Aaron and Jesse. Jesse was really upset that one of his good friends voted against him for "game" reasons. L & E predicted they would say as placeholders for some of the guys... totally game play.
    At the end Bob visited Jesse and Aaron at home in Detroit, but didn't give their weights---maybe because it is so close to the end. They both had clearly lost a lot more.

I missed almost the whole show, but ugh, my hate for Brandon and Frado is reaching the levels of Vicky/Brady/Heba from a few seasons ago. I hope Ada and Jessica didn't screw themselves by voting for Lisa and Elizabeth, if anything, the girls should be forming an alliance of sorts.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, Mark is still in the lead, with just under 50% of the weight lost he needs to hit the 50% mark, but all the guys except Aaron were bunched in the 40%s, as was Ada... and Aaron and the other women still in the 30%s. Interestingly Jesse was second to Mark...so Mark took out a serious competitor. Frado and Ada were next after Jesse --- they'd better watch their backs.

Did anyone else know that was Jesse in sillouette when Bob was at the 'mystery loser's house? I figured it was just to throw us off and at the end the actual person wouldn't fit that silouette, but, no- it was Jesse. As soon as I saw Jesse was partnered with the much taller Aaron I was sure who the mystery losers were. It kind-of was a let down during the whole show to know who was going home.

FORT Fogey

Jesse and Aaron were my favorites. I like Brendan and how he admits to playing the game. His honesty is great. Plus, I admire what he does for a job in the real world. I kind of don't think he'll win, but I really do like him.

To the Point

I want to like Brendan but somehow I can't get passed the way he is playing the game, or perhaps I should say the way his other alliance member is playing the game. There is something almost "mean-spirited and bully-like" in the way Frado plays and Brendan is guilty by association, if nothing else, however, I think it's way more than by association. I am honestly hoping the somehow, someway either one of those three guys will find themselves home before they want to be and way sooner than expected. I'm not holding my breath, but.....

I totally got why J & B were so upset with E. Everyone else has been enabling her. While it made me angry that Jillian blew off her asthma as being an issue in one of the earlier shows, I can ALMOST understand why she responded the way she did. Also, they knew going in that unless one of the two teams carrying the "alliance" members found themselves in trouble, they were going to be protected.

These people are frustrating me this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast