Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/2 Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

11/2 Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Please keep all discussion here until 1 AM EDT.

I will keep everyone updated....when I get the show...election results right now....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: 11/2 Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

I started watching late b/c had to get my stubborn 3yo in bed. So, bare with me...

Military men arrived...from Marine Corp....they inform the contestants that they will be staying on base and doing all the US Marines do....everything!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

The contestants are asleep in the back of the jeep...too funny!!! I think they drove through the night so can't blame them.

They separate the blue team and black team. Even their camouflage clothes are tinted blue or black.

I see Ali...must be a challenge....

First mission is to hit the barracks...they have to walk there with the backpacks....oh dear....not sure they are fit enough for this.

Anna just said she can't breathe and the marine dude said, "You can breathe b/c you just said you couldn't".....we have Jillian in a male form....

Elizabeth and Anna having a very difficult time....

They made it! YAY!!!!

"Don't quit. Don't give up"

They must be showing time on the screen b/c of the noise I'm hearing but I can't see b/c of the election results at bottom...oh well....evidently it is really really early....they are woken up to eat and do training...all day long....

Oh!!! The food offered in the mess hall isn't healthy at all....looks like most of them are eating anyway b/c of they need the energy and they'll burn a lot of it off anyway...

Challenge:

Obstacle course....they have to complete any obstacle they come to as a team...3miles to beach....each backpack has weights in it....30lbs each but they can redistribute the weight any time and any way they want.

Reward for team first to beach: phone calls home.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast