+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoiler***

10/12 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoiler***

It's a little late but let the show begin....

Keep all discussion here until 1 AM EST
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoiler***

Details for the west coasters, pretty please

Right off the bat the contestants walk towards Ali and see cupcakes everywhere.

Ali announced that end of week two of them will be going home. There will be two lines, a yellow and a red. The lowest two who has the lowest percentile of weight loss this week will be sent home immediately...no challenge, no votes.

The challenge....who ever finds the cupcake with the yellow prize will get a one pound advantage...and if they hold onto it then it grows by a pound every week.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

The cupcakes has the yellow prize or a clue as to where the cupcake with the yellow prize is. So, who is playing? .... yellow chick girl (elizabeth), blue dude (adam), orange dud(jesse), and green dude (rick).

Rick ate ??
    Adam ate 1350 calories
    Jesse ate ??
    Elizabeth ate ??

Adam got the right cupcake....

Elizabeth is crying b/c of afraid of going home.

Curtis Stone is there to show them healthier options for sweets. He just told them that some cupcakes there have 700 calories and the one he made is only 100 calories.

He is going to show them how to make them....use egg whites instead of eggs, honey instead of sugar, wheat flour instead of flour, and the frosting was made with raspberry puree.

Back in their rooms...yellow dude is in room talking to Adam about challenge and black dudes, green dud, and blue chick is gossiping in a room about Adam.

The guys seem to be more involved in the drama this season than the girls

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think the lowest % person, below the red line, goes home at once, but the yellow line is the usual large pack with a challenge. So everyone is really panicked about the red line, especially the women.
    Purple woman is actually showing some hollows under her cheeks. Sorry, don't know most people's names yet.

Ah , Burgandy
    Last edited by PWS; 10-12-2010 at 08:54 PM.

Now Adam is a target. He is regretting his decision to participate in the challenge b/c he didn't want to join in the drama.

Bob and Jillian are being informed of the temptation challenge....they aren't happy....

Cupcakes have never been a big temptation for me .... thank goodness. I must say I don't like "coercing" the contestants to consider eating junk food for a strategic advantage ... so much for "healthy eating is our goal," huh?

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMouse;4082747;
    Cupcakes have never been a big temptation for me .... thank goodness. I must say I don't like "coercing" the contestants to consider eating junk food for a strategic advantage ... so much for "healthy eating is our goal," huh?
    Me neither. I'm not a regular cake or cupcake person. I like specialty cakes but that's still not as tempting as ice cream and candy.

I agree that the temptation challenges defeats the purpose but if they can't refuse it at the ranch how will they be able to at home? Maybe it shows who is still weak.

Mark just hurt his back on the row machine.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast