+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoiler***

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoiler***

You are soooooo right! I was appalled to hear this last week. What kind of toxic parents are these? I would argue that they are the ones jinxing their children, not the other way round!! In cases such as this, the best way for Ada is to cut off all contact with her parents and only resume it if they decide to do something about their abusive ways!! Only if they see a therapist and then apologize profusely to her should she give them a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4083181;
    I just don't think the women can really pull the numbers men can. Our metabolism and hormones are sooooo different and weight loss is harder. If this keeps up there will be only men left at the ranch....with maybe teh exception of Ada who is pulling big numbers for some reason. I wonder if it's her nationality. Not sure.
    So true. Might as well call this The Biggest Loser: Men's Edition. They need to change the format back quickly. It totally saves the men who are near the bottom of the list when they have to go against the women who rank near the middle of the list. In any other season, those middle-rankers would be safe!

One thing though: Ada's nationality is the same as the rest of these people. Her ethnicity, however, may be the reason why she's keeping up with the men.

Speaking of Ada, I almost never fall for sob stories, but this one has just made me angry. I feel so bad for the girl because she has been growing up with such a low mentality that it's going to take a lot to get her back up again. I'm glad she's on this show for her physical health and her mental health.

Another thing that made me angry was Bob and Jillian's approach to the temptation. Why do Tracey and Melissa get reamed for going for a temptation while these guys get away easily? Double standard?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Sorry...I meant ethnicity....I realized that after it was too lated to edit.

Yeah....I'm not sure why Bob and Jillian didn't get upset. I want the old Bob and Jillian back. Have they just given up b/c they know everyone plays the game? Not sure. But it makes you wonder.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4085245;
    One thing though: Ada's nationality is the same as the rest of these people. Her ethnicity, however, may be the reason why she's keeping up with the men.
    I seriously doubt that her race has anything to do with why she's keeping up with the guys. People burn fat at different rates.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456