+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 9/21 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Kao

Re: 9/21 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Oops, you're right! I meant Elizabeth!

FORT Fogey

I just watched the episode on Hulu. I rather liked the idea of having a challenge to get on the ranch. I felt bad for the people who didn't make it--though it looks like they will have another chance--but it might eliminate some of the more obviously unsuited contestants like that woman who made Bob lose it so badly a couple of seasons ago when she couldn't manage thirty seconds at a time on the treadmill. This way, the contestants have all had to show some real commitment straight off the top. I also liked how supportive the two winners tended to be of the one who didn't make it to the ranch. I hope Elizabeth gets another chance, since she failed due to an untimely asthma attack, which was hardly her fault.

It does scare me a little how young a number of the contestants are. It's sad that they're already so unhealthy and not even thirty. Maybe there needs to be some kind of teen version of Biggest Loser, though I don't think teens would be able to handle the kind of aggressive coaching Jillian and Bob can hand out. Frankly, I don't like being yelled at like that either, but I don't typically need that much motivation to get something done.

And having said that, it's off to the elliptical for me....

As I was watching the previews at the end of the show - I glimpsed a Yellow team member on a treadmill, and then a yellow shirt person in another scene. I don't remember them giving out yellow shirts in any of the cities, but I also can't remember what color the folks in Pheonix got (Red, I think).

Is that the 700 pound twist and how the "left behinds" get a second chance? They take the top two of the "left behinds" and make them the yellow team. What do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by calicokat;4068432;
    As I was watching the previews at the end of the show - I glimpsed a Yellow team member on a treadmill, and then a yellow shirt person in another scene. I don't remember them giving out yellow shirts in any of the cities, but I also can't remember what color the folks in Pheonix got (Red, I think).

Is that the 700 pound twist and how the "left behinds" get a second chance? They take the top two of the "left behinds" and make them the yellow team. What do you all think?
    You could be right calicokat. I have a spreadsheet going of all the contestants and I have color coded each of them according to the shirt they were given. I don't have a yellow.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234