+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love TBL Style--Fall, 2010

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Love TBL Style--Fall, 2010

I know we won't get a love story EVERY season, but just in case have lined up the likely candidates. I think I've got all the singles listed below...let me know if I left anyone out...just a quick run through of their blurbs. I also listed their (supposed) hometowns, ages and heights, all factors that might enter romance, although all the guys seem to be taller than most of the gals. FYI, Sandy's husband is not mentioned, but since she's a stay-at-home mom of 4 I'm guessing there's someone else around with a paycheck.

Allie 22 5'5" OK
    Ada 27 5'6" CA
    Jessica 27 5'7" AZ
    Sophie 28 5'5" MD
    Lisa 31 (no height yet) OK (single mom)
    Elizabeth 31 5'4" MA
    Montina 35 5'10" TX (single mom)
    Anna 39 5'9" GA (single mom)

Adam 26 6'2" CA
    Jesse 28 5'8" MN
    Mark 31 6'3" NJ
    Brendan 32 6'0" MA (former fiancee)

Any bets yet?
    Last edited by PWS; 09-18-2010 at 06:01 PM.

Re: Love TBL Style--Fall, 2010

No bets yet but the odds look pretty good. I bet we get at least one. More to the point though, I love that you already combed the bios for possible candidates, PWS!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;4064037;
    No bets yet but the odds look pretty good. I bet we get at least one. More to the point though, I love that you already combed the bios for possible candidates, PWS!
    It keeps me busy until we can do our tables for the playing with numbers thread! Now that I'm retired maybe I can go back over our previous tables and see what predictive variables we have missed!
    This crew seems to have a number of women especially who would really be stretching it to lose more than half their weight.....

I noticed that most of the women are tall. The number of single women outnumber the single men...it could get intersting. I will wait to see their personalities before I start betting :-)
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, at the rate they are knocking off the women there's going to be no opportunity for romance this season!
    Since one of the (many) women eliminated even before the season started may be coming back I'll hold off on doing a redo of the possible candidates for a week, but not looking good!

PWS - Good job with all the stats!!

I'll place a bet: I like Ada -- although she obviously has some self-love issues... I'll go with her... Now, Ada and Adam are both from CA; but in a network video "hidden insults", Ada is telling Frado & Brendan "Adam is getting on her nerves"... Ada seems to join the Frado/Brendan/Patrick group... so even though Ada and Brendan are from opposite sides of the country, I'm putting them together. Brendan seems like a good guy...I'm hoping he finds a nice girl!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RachelOH;4084932;

I'll place a bet: I like Ada -- although she obviously has some self-love issues... I'll go with her... Now, Ada and Adam are both from CA; but in a network video "hidden insults", Ada is telling Frado & Brendan "Adam is getting on her nerves"... Ada seems to join the Frado/Brendan/Patrick group... so even though Ada and Brendan are from opposite sides of the country, I'm putting them together. Brendan seems like a good guy...I'm hoping he finds a nice girl!
    My only worry about him is that he seemed kind of stuck on the old fiancee that he kind of forced out of his life... It seemed like he might be going to try to find her again if he got thin. But they'd be a good match in self esteem issues! Maybe could support each other.... At least Ada looks like she'll be around long enough to get to know a guy well, unlike the rest of the women.
    Anyway, good guess... any other bets from anyone?

The thing about Ada not liking Adam....is it b/c she has some "feelings" for him that she doesn't know what to do with? Sometimes a couple doesn't like each other at first. I want to see some more interaction first....before I bet...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I thought of that too...but she does tell Frado/Brendan she'd vote out Adam if they could... although, if my memory is correct, i think she paused before she said she'd vote him out.... ah, young love!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RachelOH;4084932;

I was thinking the same thing. Brendan seems to admire Ada a great deal. I think they could be good together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast