+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corey- Season 10

Corey- Season 10

**no good quality pic available yet**

Height:5'9"
    Hometown:Fairbanks, AK

Twenty-seven-year-old Corey weighs 391 pounds, and says he has always struggled with his weight. He was born in Grand Forks, North Dakota, the oldest of two boys, and moved every few years since his father was in the U. S. Air Force and Navy. He got a degree in general ministries at the Central Christian College of the Bible in Moberly, Missouri. Corey never learned to have a healthy relationship with food or exercise. He says he just ate what tasted good and usually ate too much of it. Playing sports in school helped a little, but when he stopped being active, he gained even more weight. He hopes to be an "active, normal size guy," and be able to shop at regular stores, take new "skinny" wedding photos, and fly on an airplane without worrying about fitting into the seat. With the encouragement of his wife to get healthy, Corey looks forward to being a "hunky hubby" instead of an overweight husband.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Corey- Season 10

This show seems to attract a lot of ministers of one kind or another...or the casting director has a bias in that direction....

Re: Corey- Season 10

I don't have a problem with that. But I have to say....at the Church I attend....there is a lot of overweight people. Not sure why though.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread