+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lisa - Season 10

Lisa - Season 10

Hometown:Norman, OK

Getting healthy and being a role model for her two children is 31-year-old Lisa's biggest motivation for losing weight. Lisa was born and raised in Oklahoma, and has lived in Norman since she was 13. She didn't start gaining weight until she was about 20 years old, and the stress of being a single parent took its toll. A defining moment for Lisa was when she discovered her daughter had stopped eating and drinking because she didn't want to be heavy like her mom. That's when Lisa knew she had to change her life. Her current weight is 288 pounds, and she has high cholesterol and sleep apnea. She can't wait to be physically fit again, and looks forward to shopping at the mall in the same stores as her daughter, and running around the park with her son.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Lisa - Season 10

No height for her?

To the Point

She's really pretty.

I'm going to see if I can find her height. I'd like to keep track of their progress. PWS, was it you that kept track of that last season or someone else....I can't remember right now.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4064751;
    I'm going to see if I can find her height. I'd like to keep track of their progress. PWS, was it you that kept track of that last season or someone else....I can't remember right now.
    I started it one season and then Missyboxers did it the next. We both like numbers!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;4064673;
    She's really pretty.
    I agree. Jessica was the bombshell this season, but Lisa has the a really wholesome beauty about her. I'm kind of rooting for her and Aida at this point.

+ Reply to Thread