+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Burgandy - Season 10

Burgandy - Season 10

Height:5'4"
    Hometown:Eagle Mountain, Utah

Like many moms, 35-year-old Burgandy always put everyone else first. When her husband was deployed to Afghanistan in 2008, she was alone raising seven children, including foster care placements and one child with autism. She realized then that if she didn't get her weight under control, her children could lose both their parents - one to war and one to obesity. Despite having several overweight family members, Burgandy was a thin high school student, who ran track, played tennis, and worked as a local model. She married at 19 and began gaining weight with each pregnancy as she juggled the demands of motherhood and life as a military wife. She tried lap-band surgery in 2008, but it wasn't the magic solution she was hoping for. Now 231 pounds, she says her family of five children and her husband are her greatest accomplishments, and she looks forward to running a marathon once the weight is off.

Re: Burgandy - Season 10

She lives about 20 miles from me. I may have to root for her as the hometown gal.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Burgandy - Season 10

I wonder what they are going to do for all these lap band people in terms of nutrition...they can't have them eating lots of filling fiber, right?
    Wonder who is taking care of the 7 kids, including one with autism while she's at the ranch.... That's not an easy group to get a sitter for, even a grandparent!
    And if you are going to give your kid a weird name, at least look in the dictionary first!!! Not her fault I know, but....

+ Reply to Thread