+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Season 10 Spoilers

Season 10 Spoilers

Not sure if I can start a thread...Mods, if not then just delete this and I'm sorry.

Jillian posted on FB that today started day 1 of TBL season 10 and that she with Roberto...so there is a Roberto on the show....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Regular

Re: Season 10 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3920575;
    Not sure if I can start a thread...Mods, if not then just delete this and I'm sorry.

Jillian posted on FB that today started day 1 of TBL season 10 and that she with Roberto...so there is a Roberto on the show....
    Roberto is actually her nickname for Bob.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Yep, I think she just means that she and her ol buddy Bob are back at it again.
    Wake up and be awesome

This is helpful for the S10 numbers thread.. I know in May they were going around to different areas to do stuff with the contestants... I'm exhausted or I might be able to elaborate on that more coherently.

I didn't know she called Bob that. Hum....

Well...at least we know when day 1 is!!! If I could get on FB here at work I'd copy exactly what she said but I can't....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Bob mentioned that on his FB page yesterday, too. All that he said, however, was that yesterday was the first day back at TBL ranch and they were meeting all of the contestants. Yay!

I'm hoping that what they were doing last month was flying around notifying the new contestants! That means we have another one (or pair) from the Detroit area again. And I think he left here and flew to Minnesota.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey

Seems like they never stop filming this show! I hope we aren't doing couples again!

I just saw MO...Coach...he is here at my work giving a speech for the Diabetes foundation...he looks great!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3934485;
    I just saw MO...Coach...he is here at my work giving a speech for the Diabetes foundation...he looks great!!!
    Mo from several seasons back?

Okay... even though this is a spoiler thread, I'm still going to put the following in spoilers.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Yesterday on Facebook Bob said that this year they start out with half of the contestants above the yellow line, and half below. He didn't explain any more about that as to whether that meant they were sending people home, or whether that's how they're splitting the teams, or what. But he also said they are really mixing things up this season.

I'm just hoping that doesn't mean they are sending people home immediately this year... and potentially half of them? I hope to God that's not what they're doing because I hate that. Those people inevitably lose less and if it's an "earn your right to come back later" type of activity, those people always have a tough time getting into the groove of the ranch and the people.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast