+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Season 10 Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Season 10 Spoilers

Well this is my first ever post on FORT, I usually just lurk around, but since I love reading spoilers that others post, I wanted to give you my observations on the season preview at the end of episode 1...

So, we see there is a yellow team, the members are Aaron and Elizabeth (I think so, please correct me if I am wrong).

Also, when the Marines walk in (or at least I think that is when it happens) we can see that Jessica is in a blue shirt, but at the moment she is on the red team, which makes me think she makes it to the stage where it is black vs. blue. If that is in fact the case, watching carefully the parts of the preview when the contestants are in uniforms, we can maybe conclude what other players make it to the blue vs.black stage...

eta: is this Brendan in the black shirt? he might make it to the black vs.blue stag, but since he is already in the black shirt at the beginning, I am not sure.. it's a weird angle but it looks like he's lost weight, doesn't he?

Well that's it from me, sorry if my English is bad, I am not a native speaker
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by grooveychick; 09-24-2010 at 08:53 AM.

Ep 2: 2 of the eliminated contestants from episode 1 make it to the ranch per the TV Guide.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CCL

I would rather they all come on. I hated how they had the opening episode with 3 people trying in each city and only two making it. It sucked.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4068372;
    I would rather they all come on. I hated how they had the opening episode with 3 people trying in each city and only two making it. It sucked.
    I agree with you but hopefully all the eliminated contestants will have a chance for at least a week or 2 at the ranch.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by grooveychick;4068287;
    Well this is my first ever post on FORT, I usually just lurk around, but since I love reading spoilers that others post, I wanted to give you my observations on the season preview at the end of episode 1...

So, we see there is a yellow team, the members are Aaron and Elizabeth (I think so, please correct me if I am wrong).

Also, when the Marines walk in (or at least I think that is when it happens) we can see that Jessica is in a blue shirt, but at the moment she is on the red team, which makes me think she makes it to the stage where it is black vs. blue. If that is in fact the case, watching carefully the parts of the preview when the contestants are in uniforms, we can maybe conclude what other players make it to the blue vs.black stage...

eta: is this Brendan in the black shirt? he might make it to the black vs.blue stag, but since he is already in the black shirt at the beginning, I am not sure.. it's a weird angle but it looks like he's lost weight, doesn't he?

Well that's it from me, sorry if my English is bad, I am not a native speaker
    to FORT, grooveychick! Interesting points! And your English is fine!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4068372;
    It was just cruel. I hope the show redeems itself by providing the players who don't make it back to the ranch with some sort of "at-home" contest with a final reveal at the finale and updates along the way.

I do like how they had to compete to get on ranch b/c it shows them a tad of how hard the ranch will be but it also makes them prove they really really want it. BUT I hate the fact that they all can't go to the ranch. But I guess not everyone can go otherwise 2/3 american would be there now since that is how many is obese :-(
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I just joined this website because I LOVE the Biggest Loser. I also have a major spoiler but I'm not sure about how you do things here. It seems like most of the spoilers are just small things that you have figured out by watching the show/ facebook. Should I post what I know or not? I guess I can say that I know of one person that makes it all the way to the final four. Because this person is from the town I just moved to, and people who work at the gym I go to are not as good at keeping secrets as they should be

Quote Originally Posted by MissGator;4074199;
    I just joined this website because I LOVE the Biggest Loser. I also have a major spoiler but I'm not sure about how you do things here. It seems like most of the spoilers are just small things that you have figured out by watching the show/ facebook. Should I post what I know or not? I guess I can say that I know of one person that makes it all the way to the final four. Because this person is from the town I just moved to, and people who work at the gym I go to are not as good at keeping secrets as they should be
    Spill it!!!!!! The thread has "spoilers" in the title so you can spill it.

And WELCOME
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Alrighty then

3 weeks ago I was at a gym in Vicksburg, MS and there was talk among the gym staff that Patrick House was back home and would be coming in to work out, and even that Bob might be making a surprise visit sometime that week. He was only supposed to be in town for a week though, which seemed weird. And the rumor was that he made it to the Top 4.

I never saw him with my own eyes, so obviously this could be wrong. It seems really weird that he would only be home for a week and for it to be the final four. Although the timing does seem right with the schedule. Who knows. It was all supposed to very hush hush, but they didn't realize that I turned off my ipod to listen. hehe.

Maybe they got to see their family and then got sent off to the BL resort or something?
    Go Gators!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast