+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Season 10 Spoilers

Re: Season 10 Spoilers

I will definitely keep everyone updated. It's her brother and SIL...I thought she said friends of hers....their second audition is tomorrow but not sure where....I'll find out though :-)
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I found a pic of them but not sure if I can post and if I can how to post it...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

They have a fan page for people supporting them...their call back is at 4 PM tomorrow. It looks like they have a little girl...around 1.

The new season starts in one week! YAY!!

The bios and pics are up on the nbc site. There are some serious stories/histories out there. It also seems like most of the constestants have tried lapband and/or gastricbypass surgeries with no results. Wonder if this will be addressed a lot this season.

Also, I noticed that it is singles this season. They don't have them in the Bob v. Jill team but they will the first night and no telling how they'll do that. They all need this so I'm praying and hoping that no one gets eliminated the first week. What do they really learn in a week?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Shouldn't there be a forum for this show by now? Then this thread could be moved to it....
    Not really meaning to nag the forum admin, just want one of my favorite shows not to get lost in the rush of the new season!

I sent the mod team a PM yesterday asking them to start a new thread. Hopefully they will soon. I'd also like each contestant to have a thread.

So...the married couple that is related to a friend of mine....as of yesterday they haven't been called back yet. Probably not a good sign :-( They need to get healthy so I'm praying they will do on their own if the don't make it on for season 11. I found out last week that a couple friends/co-workers tried out also for season 11.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4062115;
    So...the married couple that is related to a friend of mine....as of yesterday they haven't been called back yet. Probably not a good sign :-( They need to get healthy so I'm praying they will do on their own if the don't make it on for season 11. I found out last week that a couple friends/co-workers tried out also for season 11.
    Thanks for the update. The Biggest Loser Casting Twitter says that all callbacks have been made for Season 11, so it looks like the people you know won't be on.
    Wake up and be awesome

Ah...that's too bad...I'll have to encourage them to try to loose it on their own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast