+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Season 10 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3937498;
    Mo from several seasons back?
    Yes!

Sorry....keep forgetting to check this thread since it was moved down on the list.

Oh! Jillian just posted 23 minutes ago that she was leaving the family in AZ for a BL weigh in tonight.

Broadway....I agree...I hope they don't send half home and then make them compete to come back. I already think they need to not send anyone home the first couple of weeks anyway.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 06-24-2010 at 12:31 PM.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: Season 10 Spoilers

Being friends with Bob and Jillian on Facebook this season is a real eye-opener to how little time they actually spend on the ranch. I swear they are always flying off somewhere for two-three days at a time, at the very least. Bob also teaches a class at CRUNCH several days a week.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Ya know...I wonder how many hours a day or week they are actually at the ranch. We seem them work out with them twice per show...one being the last chance workout. The constestants have said in the past they work out about 6 hrs a day....do they do most of that by themselves? How would they know what to do AND being tired....where is the motivation?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3948984;
    Yes!

Sorry....keep forgetting to check this thread since it was moved down on the list.

Oh! Jillian just posted 23 minutes ago that she was leaving the family in AZ for a BL weigh in tonight.

Broadway....I agree...I hope they don't send half home and then make them compete to come back. I already think they need to not send anyone home the first couple of weeks anyway.
    OK, if I"m remembering Mo correctly, he was a very overweight black guy, th coach? Of course "very overweight" then is nothing compared to today! Good to know he looks good....I was worried he'd backslide.

But was there also a younger Mo on one of the first few seasons of TBL? Maybe also a coach?
    Last edited by PWS; 06-25-2010 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3950808;
    OK, if I"m remembering Mo correctly, he was a very overweight black guy, th coach? Of course "very overweight" then is nothing compared to today! Good to know he looks good....I was worried he'd backslide.

But was there also a younger Mo on one of the first few seasons of TBL? Maybe also a coach?
    there was a Mo on season 1 - he came in fourth and was the heaviest contestant that season.

Coach Mo though was from two seasons ago (the season won by danny) - the purple team, partnered with Tracey who got sick from the heat running the mile on day 1. he fell on the sword for her pretty early in the season. he started not as one of the largest men, and ended having made respectable progress. good to know he has kept it up!

also, i'm willing to bet that they have a team of off-screen trainers for the days when bob and jillian are not there, to ensure that they don't injure themselves with improper technique. after all, we do know they have a team of nutritionists who we never see.
    _(Moo!)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3953412;
    there was a Mo on season 1 - he came in fourth and was the heaviest contestant that season.
    Coach Mo though was from two seasons ago (the season won by danny) - the purple team, partnered with Tracey who got sick from the heat running the mile on day 1. he fell on the sword for her pretty early in the season. he started not as one of the largest men, and ended having made respectable progress. good to know he has kept it up!

also, i'm willing to bet that they have a team of off-screen trainers for the days when bob and jillian are not there, to ensure that they don't injure themselves with improper technique. after all, we do know they have a team of nutritionists who we never see.
    Right, that Mo! I always wondered what happened to him after the show... I guess nothing good as we've never seen him again, and I recall him as being pretty likeable.
    Sorry, I realize that is not exactly a Season 10 spoiler!
    They should do a show with people like Shay who still needed work when they left and those who feel off the wagon like what's his name, Erik? Have those two teams compete! Bob could have those who haven't finished and Jillian could psychoanalize those who sabotaged themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3950485;
    Ya know...I wonder how many hours a day or week they are actually at the ranch. We seem them work out with them twice per show...one being the last chance workout. The contestants have said in the past they work out about 6 hrs a day....do they do most of that by themselves? How would they know what to do AND being tired....where is the motivation?
    When I used a personal trainer I would see him once a week, but he would write down what he wanted me to do during the week for my other strength and cardio sessions. I am sure that the contestants are told how many calories to consume how many calories to burn and how many hours of cardio and what kind to do. Then it is up to the individual to do it. The trainers can only do so much hand holding.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

If you can't wait for season 10 of Biggest Loser to start VH1`has a new weight loss show called Money Hungry that will premiere on VH1, Monday August 2, 2010 at 9pm. I started a new thread for the show in the Other Reality Shows category. Enjoy.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I found out on Saturday that a friend of mine knows a couple that was called in for a 2nd casting call for BL. I wouldn't think it's this upcoming season b/c I thought they were already filming it. But I guess for season 11. She said she'd keep me updated on if they make it or not. She is really close to them.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4019394;
    I found out on Saturday that a friend of mine knows a couple that was called in for a 2nd casting call for BL. I wouldn't think it's this upcoming season b/c I thought they were already filming it. But I guess for season 11. She said she'd keep me updated on if they make it or not. She is really close to them.
    That's cool, mandmmom2! Yes, they are currently casting for Season 11. Sounds like another team season then. There are about 3 or 4 rounds of call backs (or more) before they would actually make it as far as possibly being on the show. They are on their way though. Keep us updated.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast