+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Haven't seen Koli train yet. They are showing Koli at his favorite bar but stressing big time b/c he is being bombarded with people wanting to talk to him and bla bla bla.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3907285;
    Wait wait wait, I'm watching from the beginning and Ali said that in 30 days, they would find out who makes it to the finale and who doesn't... does that mean we don't get to vote?!
    I wondered that too! Not sure!

Glad you can join me. I know I talk to myself throughout the day off and on but typing to myself is a new low...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

You would never know that Daris's mom was a contestant this season, she looks fantastic. As does Ashley's mom.

And I think that Daris is done, or incredibly close to done.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3907292;
    I wondered that too! Not sure!

Glad you can join me. I know I talk to myself throughout the day off and on but typing to myself is a new low...
    I've been there!!

FORT Regular

Thanks Mandmmom2 and Missyboxers for the updates! I'm here on the west coast and always to impatient to wait for it to come on.

Oh no! Daris is eating a lot at night b/c he is stressed. Not good.

Koli is taking a lot of intense type classes....kick boxing, etc. He is training in Las Vegas. He said all he does is work out and go home to sleep. Darn.

Now it's time for Bob and Jillian to surprise the final four. Bob is visiting Michael and Koli while Jillian visits Ashley and Daris.

I'm here too! I can't share anything, but am happy to hear what is going on this week. Thanks for the updates! I think Daris is going to have a tough time losing more weight, but you never know. He is so determined.

I'm at the part where Koli is talking to his dad, and he reminds me of an ashamed puppy.

Awww, Michael is shilling for Jennie-O turkey at home, how cute. He didn't need Bob or Jillian to help him!

So far the editing is pointing towards Koli working the hardest....I think the reason he is in LV is to get away from family and to focus on himself. BUT how realistic is that in real world? He can't do that the rest of his life. Which shows me the money is his main focus right now. Which I do understand but at same time your focus should be to make your new lifestyle work in real world.

Bob is talking to Michael's sister.....

+ Reply to Thread