+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 5/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3912600;
    Welcome, CMS!

I don't know about Koli. I get the feeling that he's battling a lot of inner demons and for him, coming in first wouldn't have been a purely competitive thing. It's almost like he thinks he HAS to come in first. Maybe a lack of recognition in his large family? He definitely seems to have a deep seated insecurity that I don't think has been tapped into yet... and maybe that's what has always led him to be so protective of Sam and proud of his successes. Hmmm....
    It looked like Sione had gained back a bunch of weight, and I would have liked to have seen Koli and he talking about that as they ran...and Sione giving advice that he wished he'd had at that point. I hope Daris is #3, but hope also that the time after that weigh-in Koli went home and took some internal stock to get his life and priorities in order. If he's truly only about the win, then not winning will sabotage all his hard work.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 5/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3912616;
    (my bolding)

Well.

I had to read on after that!
    Hey, spockwhat...you never know! (although obviously not what I meant!)
    NFL1--I like your Average Joes idea for Daris and Mikey! Although if they can keep the weight off I'm not sure either of them will qualify as "average" any more! I think TBL picks the young folks at least for good bone structure and coloring, so when the lbs. come off good looks come out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011