+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 5/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 5/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3894192;
    I missed tonight's show. I don't understand what you are saying here. What did Bob do to Darius?

I was able to tune to see snippets of the makeovers - Mike and Darius look really great. They and the pink girl (why can't I remember her name?!) are my favorites. All three are really good looking underneath it all.

I was disappointed to see that Sunshine kept her long hair. She's a beautiful girl but could be even more pretty with a different doo.

Going against the grain, but I like Sam and Koli. I'd rather see Mike stay since I think he needs the structure of the house more than Sam does, but I do like Sam as well.

What star sang for the contestants?
    Bob really worked him out hard, Daris even went flying off the treadmill but got right back on. Everyone was just watching them because what he was asking was so hard to do but Daris never gave up.

The singer was Shekria? I am not good with singers I could be wrong .
    Last edited by Nicksmom; 05-04-2010 at 11:05 PM.

I really hate makeover shows that don't really change the look of the contestants. Did anyone besides Darius really look any different?

Yes, I am glad that the Grey Team was split up.

Sunshine, please shut up about O'Neal falling on his sword for you. At this point in the game I wish O'Neal had pulled you on top of the sword with him.

Luv, luv, luv that Sam and Stephanie are together.

Really glad that the powerhouse Yellow/Grey alliance is now outnumbered on the show.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Bearcata....I really think we were separated at birth..we agree on way too many things in this and other shows.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom;3894200;
    Bob really worked him out hard, Daris even went flying off the treadmill but got right back on. Everyone was just watching them because what he was asking was so hard to do but Daris never gave up.

The singer was Shekria? I am not good with singers I could be wrong .
    Thanks Nicksmom. I adore Darius. I don't listen to her myself, but Shakira is a pretty big act to have on the show.

I think that the makeover looks were great for all of them! The haircuts were cool. I like both of Daris' looks. But the slicked back look seems more complimentary. He looked more adult and hip. I agree that they don't look as transfomed wearing their workout clothes. The women were dressed nicely for their shape and looked so much happier and healthier in the dressier outfits, but you can't hide much in the t shirts and shorts.

I thought the haircuts on Daris and Michael looked great.

The singer was Ashanti, not Shakira.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I must be in minority as I didn't like Daris hair cut at all. It was better slicked back but I thought he needed some volume around the temples. And when he doesn't have it slicked back....not enough curls in the back and around temple.

I have to say...Michael is going to be one nice looking HOT dude when he looses all his weight. Wow! I thought he was nice looking last night after the makeover but he will be HOT after his weight is gone.

Sunshine....her face is round so you can't tell much the difference in her face with the weight loss. I think they should have shortened her hair some. Also, size 12 is too big...really?!!? Wow!?!? She looks like a 12...maybe I need to find that brand of clothes...then maybe I'd be a size 4 finally!!!

Ashley....they really didn't do much to her. She was one of those bigger gals who takes care of herself in terms of makeup and hair. So not much difference except weight loss...which does show up in her face. I think she'll be beautiful once all her weight is off.

Sam....he is nice looking but not much difference.

Koli....he looked more put together.

First off, tired of grey team winning everything! Second, yes Koli lost 15lbs BUT he had immunity last week and only lost a pound...waterloading and game playing....yep...his weight loss this week was so big b/c of that. So glad Sam went home. I am glad the grey/yellow alliance is now overshadowed by the "singles". I have to say....Sunshine said she voted for Michael b/c he was bigger threat....but I don't see how.....for him to win he will have to loose a ton more weight and I'm not sure if there is enough time. BUT I could be wrong...which I probably am...haven't looked at the numbers yet.

I hope it's Michael, Daris, and Ashley in F3 with Daris and Ashley facing off.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Currently Daris is in the lead, as far as weight loss with 40.8%.

Daris - 40.8%
    Koli - 39.5%
    Michael - 36.5%
    Ashley - 36.4%
    Sunshine - 35.3%

I got my figures from the Biggest Loser: Couples 3 wiki. They have a really neat chart at the bottom that you can sort by name, height, weight, BMI and percentage lost.

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3894227;
    Bearcata....I really think we were separated at birth..we agree on way too many things in this and other shows.
    Oh, that is so sweet. Considering the commute I had this morning (6 miles in 35 minutes) I really needed to hear that.

CCL

Daris' hair looked ok slicked back but when it was not..yuck. The last couple of weeks, when he has been noticeably slimmer, I thought the length of hair was starting to suit him.

Sunshine - they straightened her hair and highlighted it. Of course it went back to curls as soon as she washed it. And you couldn't see any highlights when it was curly again.

Ashley looked the same as did Sam really. Koli was rather geek chic with the glasses (which he has never worn before or since).

Michael looked good but he was rather orange - too much spray tan. His sister was nowhere near as big as him. He said he would help her out, which is nice.

Sweet to see Sam and Stephanie together - I was hoping they would show her in his segment. I loved their apartment too - wanted to see more of it.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast