+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

  1. #31
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    I had been wondering when the brother of someone dies and we see it on the show....I would hate to be in his shoes...I feel bad for him...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

  2. #32
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,733

    Re: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Why the heck did they vote off Andrea instead of Sam. That was stupid.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  3. #33
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    24

    Re: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    When is the make-over show?? Final 6? I really want Michael, Sunshine and Daris to all still be there so I can see someone do something with all of that hair!!

  4. #34
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3876651;
    Why the heck did they vote off Andrea instead of Sam. That was stupid.
    I think b/c he doesn't have near as much to loose as Andrea. Even though she hasn't pulled big numbers....she might soon....just my guess though.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

  5. #35
    FORT Newbie OKCbachelorfan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    33

    Re: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3876481;
    OK, correct me if I'm wrong on this one but since the keys are pinned to the colored balloons, isn't the winner predetermined? If there are really only two good ones?

    Yes I'm not paying good enough attention.
    Correct me if I am wrong, But I believe they could take the keys from any color balloon..

  6. #36
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by OKCbachelorfan7;3876823;
    Correct me if I am wrong, But I believe they could take the keys from any color balloon..
    You are correct. I had originally thought exactly like Missy so I made a point of watching and saw Ashley taking from white, O'Neal pulling from blue, etc...

    And am I the only one that gets annoyed at how they're continuing to let O'Neal and Sunshine work as a team for her benefit? That's going to come back and bite everyone in the butt. It's even more annoying than Koli/Sam because at least those two act independent for challenges and seem to only protect each other at voting.

    I respect them for how they're voting at this point, but..... did we HAVE to have a big scene with O'Neal giving Sunshine the car?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  7. #37
    Add another "r" Nrmrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    144

    Re: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Was that an engagement ring Drea was wearing at home?

  8. #38
    To the Point
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,564

    Re: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrmrr;3876895;
    Was that an engagement ring Drea was wearing at home?
    I was wondering the very same thing.

  9. #39
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3876884;
    You are correct. I had originally thought exactly like Missy so I made a point of watching and saw Ashley taking from white, O'Neal pulling from blue, etc...

    And am I the only one that gets annoyed at how they're continuing to let O'Neal and Sunshine work as a team for her benefit? That's going to come back and bite everyone in the butt. It's even more annoying than Koli/Sam because at least those two act independent for challenges and seem to only protect each other at voting.
    I respect them for how they're voting at this point, but..... did we HAVE to have a big scene with O'Neal giving Sunshine the car?
    Nope...not the only one...me too! I like them but if anyone else really wants to go further then when one of the yellow team falls below the line they need to be voted off...game play. Plus Suzie predicted Sunshine wins the whole thing so....if she fell below I'd vote her off.....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrmrr;3876895;
    Was that an engagement ring Drea was wearing at home?
    she's been wearing a ring all season long, and since you asked i got curious and went to look at the photos on the website.

    in her before photos, she is wearing it on her right hand ring finger.

    in a shot of her from this week's platter of quarters challenge, it is on her left hand ring finger (i thought i remembered seeing it on her left hand last night)
    _(Moo!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.