+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 03-23 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3862071;
    Missyboxers and I and occasional others did it last season...got in height, weights, % lost, what they needed to reach 50% and 55% lost, what the insurance charts say people of different heights should weigh, etc., It was fun but it took a lot of time, and I don't know about missy, but I'm teaching more this term so just couldn't take it on. I retire at the end of the summer though, so for future seasons may try it again! Would be glad to see someone else do it, go for it!
    I've had some busy patches and I was away for a couple weeks in February. That said, since there's interest and I have time tonight, let me see what I can find.

Thank you Missyboxers! I started it yesterday but my internet went down and wasn't able to get all the numbers. If you need help keeping this up let me know. I'll keep a spreadsheet also.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3862106;
    OT...congratulations on the retirement, I am loving it after a whole 10 days )
    Thanks, captain---I'm pretty nervous (and a bit sad) about it. If I weren't being pushed into it by circumstances I"d probably never do it. But at least I can devote more time to stats for TBL!

+ Reply to Thread