+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Love TBL style Spring 2010

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Love TBL style Spring 2010

Well, Steph says (in her interview) that the women have apologized to her, but apparently Koli hasn't...so still some issues to be resolved there. He lives in the same town as Sam and they are very close....she'd better work that out if she's going to be with Sam.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, so from what I read on the discussion of the show last night (which I missed!), there are some hints of something between Ashley and Michael? More comments please!

Not sure what to tell you. I noticed the past couple of weeks they seek each other out. Last week they were holding hands under the elimination table...at least I thought I saw them do that. This week after they went home she called him to check up on him. They talked and he called her sweetcake (I think) and she called him Babe. They decided to do the marathon together. They seem to be near each other a lot.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3854537;
    I'm sure most of you have picked up the hints about Sam and Stephanie--thought I'd start a thread where we could once again gloat about how much better TBL is at romance than any of the Bachelor shows.

Today at the drugstore I was discussing this very topic with the clerk (inspired by a gossip mag that reported that there was cheating going on with our most recent Bach couple) and she told me she'd read that S & S were already planning a wedding. Now, not that I don't wish them the best, but if I were them I think I'd wait until the show was over at least to move in that direction. But, if true, best wishes!
    I've pointed this out in the other similar thread we have to this. The reason this show has a much better record is simple. Its a real bonding experience, not a fake one. Oh, sure. It's a reality show no matter what and there's still a ton of fake stuff going on, but no matter how much reality is created in the editing room, there's still a real core underneath it. They ARE losing record amounts of weight and coming out the other side very much redefined. Going through that next to another person seems like it would be a pretty 'real world' form of relationship glue. Pretty legitimate. Even the people doing the show just as much for the money as the weight loss aren't necessarily exempt, because even still what they have to do is pretty difficult, pretty life changing.

Versus the Bachelor/ette. Which is 100% fake. Okay, lets leave a tiny bit of wiggle room. 98% fake. People's motives aren't real. People's reactions aren't real. Most of them these days are simply doing an extended on-air auction for the next edition of the show. Or a gig on Entertainment Tonight holding a microphone. Its bogus, so even the "best" of the relationships tend to be. There's no actual real bond created between the "couple" in most cases, so OF COURSE the "success record" sucks.
    Last edited by Krom; 05-20-2010 at 04:57 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I wonder if Daniel and cannot remember her name are still together?
    There's no place like home!

Rebecca. As of February, Daniel had moved to Des Moines. After that, i have no idea. Hmmm....
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I had heard they were as of a few weeks ago.

Krom...I totally agree!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Ashley and Mike would make a really cute couple. They both seem like youthful and bubbly underneath all the troubles that extra weight brings. Even if they are just friends, they seem like they have a good support system, which is great.

I hope Daris gets some help in that area.

I'm still a Koli fan. I think where some read "cocky", I read "lost man finding inner confidence for the first time".

IMO, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3910328;
    Ashley and Mike would make a really cute couple. They both seem like youthful and bubbly underneath all the troubles that extra weight brings. Even if they are just friends, they seem like they have a good support system, which is great.

I hope Daris gets some help in that area.

I'm still a Koli fan. I think where some read "cocky", I read "lost man finding inner confidence for the first time".

IMO, of course.
    I agree with this to a point. At first yes but then I beleive he got "cocky". I have to be honest...I'm still upset about what he did to Stephanie. That was just wrong on so many levels. There are other ways to play the game and giving someone a bad name isn't one of them. And my other issue with him is the fact he didn't go 'home'...he went to Vegas....that just isn't right.

FORT Fogey

Lets have a full season of unattached contestants...not just young, but all ages - and see how many couples come out of it?? They can be randomly teamed up like last year or like with Brittany and Bernie... give the Bachelor a BIG run for their ratings ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast