+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 03/09 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: 03/09 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

I watch this show every week but can't for the life of me remember what kind of job Michael has in the real world. Honestly, this dude needs to lose A LOT of weight on this show because he's without a doubt one of the laziest contestants this show has ever had. Not just in terms of working out but in everyday living/tasks. He is just so lazy and lacks any ambition from what I can see. From what I've seen I have little reason to believe he'll be able to motivate himself after the show.

And I agree about Daris having great potential

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3852086;
    to FORT, jjinkc! That's interesting, especially that they might have a contestant with a pacemaker! If so though, you'd think they'd say something about it...like, look, even if you have a pacemaker you can work hard enough to lose weight quickly! Maybe that will come up later.
    Thanks! Again, I don't know if this is a correct assumption in regards to O'Neal, but my mom had her pacemaker put in because her heart was skipping beats, nothing that had to do with her cardiovascular fitness. She had it done when she was only 42 and she was one of the most active people I know, and still is at almost 60. She works out with a personal trainer everyday, golfs at least 4-5 times a week and is in better shape than most half her age. I do agree that if it is the case, it is surprising they haven't said anything, but then again, I don't think we even saw anything with Sunshine and O'Neal and their evaluation with Dr H, did we?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3852329;
    I watch this show every week but can't for the life of me remember what kind of job Michael has in the real world. Honestly, this dude needs to lose A LOT of weight on this show because he's without a doubt one of the laziest contestants this show has ever had. Not just in terms of working out but in everyday living/tasks. He is just so lazy and lacks any ambition from what I can see. From what I've seen I have little reason to believe he'll be able to motivate himself after the show.

And I agree about Daris having great potential
    I think Michael is a DJ....unless I'm thinking of someone else. Not sure but that is what pops into my head. I agree...I think he is the laziest person ever on this show. I think he only pushes himself when he absolutely has too. I thought Shay was lazy at first last season but Michael is lazier than her. I liked him at first but as time goes on he isn't my favorite or even close to my favorite.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by jjinkc;3852356;
    Thanks! Again, I don't know if this is a correct assumption in regards to O'Neal, but my mom had her pacemaker put in because her heart was skipping beats, nothing that had to do with her cardiovascular fitness. She had it done when she was only 42 and she was one of the most active people I know, and still is at almost 60. She works out with a personal trainer everyday, golfs at least 4-5 times a week and is in better shape than most half her age. I do agree that if it is the case, it is surprising they haven't said anything, but then again, I don't think we even saw anything with Sunshine and O'Neal and their evaluation with Dr H, did we?
    I don't recall O'Neal and Sunshine meeting with Dr H. They probably have though and not shown it in the edit....for some reason.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3852469;
    I don't recall O'Neal and Sunshine meeting with Dr H. They probably have though and not shown it in the edit....for some reason.
    Maybe saving it for later---after all they were gone the first month or so, working at home, and I think that's when they showed the Dr. H. meetings.

Re Michael's career--the blurb says he's a mobile DJ (???someone who roves from club to club???), who wants a career in advertising and public relations.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3852658;
    Maybe saving it for later---after all they were gone the first month or so, working at home, and I think that's when they showed the Dr. H. meetings.

Re Michael's career--the blurb says he's a mobile DJ (???someone who roves from club to club???), who wants a career in advertising and public relations.
    Hum....makes me wonder...I know he wants to loose the weight but probably is hoping that as a result of the weight loss and exposure on BL he'll be able to get a public relations job....bigger than he would have done on his own.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3853316;
    Hum....makes me wonder...I know he wants to loose the weight but probably is hoping that as a result of the weight loss and exposure on BL he'll be able to get a public relations job....bigger than he would have done on his own.
    Motivational speaker seems to be a popular career switch for BL

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3853322;
    Motivational speaker seems to be a popular career switch for BL
    That and trainer.... those that become trainers do the best job of keeping it off it seems....

I'm having a really hard time this season getting behind any of hte contestants. All other seasons I had my favorite from the beginning. Hoping someone appeals to me soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678