+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 03/09 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 03/09 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

I just saw Michael give Sunshine a nasty look...hum......
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Ewwww Michael!!!

Thanks Roses! I'm a sweaty person, too, working out before work would not be an option (and I don't get to leave for lunch, so that's completely out)!

Oh, I've also been meaning to say that I hope the large dose of Sherry-Cheryl friendship we've seen tonight doesn't mean one of them is going home.

I think it says a lot that there are many of us in the real world who has found time to work out and stay healthy. It may be getting up early, working out at night, during the day, etc. It depends on you but we all have to find what fits for us. I tried getting up at 4 AM and that didn't stick, I tried at night but my husband goes to gym at night and after a while doing dvd's are boring or I'd find other things to do, then I tried after picking my daughter up from school but now that she is older I have to help with homework...so lunch was the only time. I hate sweating (I do take a shower but no time for a hair wash) but thank God I work out from 1:30-2:30 and I leave at 3 every day so at least I'm not at my desk too long being sweaty!!!

Congrats on the weight loss missyboxers! I am trying to loose a few before vacation....going to a beach!! YAY!!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3851591;
    Oh, I've also been meaning to say that I hope the large dose of Sherry-Cheryl friendship we've seen tonight doesn't mean one of them is going home.
    I had not even thought about that. I hope not too!

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3851591;
    Thanks Roses! I'm a sweaty person, too, working out before work would not be an option (and I don't get to leave for lunch, so that's completely out)!

OHHH...I didn't think about that...I sure hope not!!!

We've seen a lot of ONeal and Sunshine too this epi...so it could be one of them too. BUT hope not...still hoping it is red dude....

mandmmom2 - I am getting healthy. 87 lbs and counting! 18.5 to go...

I tried working out in the morning, did 2 mornings in a row and could never do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3851597;

Congrats on the weight loss missyboxers! I am trying to loose a few before vacation....going to a beach!! YAY!!!!
    Thank you! The beach is a powerful motivator too Have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by LovetheRoses;3851605;
    mandmmom2 - I am getting healthy. 87 lbs and counting! 18.5 to go...

I tried working out in the morning, did 2 mornings in a row and could never do it again.
    Awesome! I'm proud of you! I know how hard it is. I lost 60lbs but keeping it off is harder than loosing. I still want to lose ten more but it's been two years...and not coming off....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast