+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 02/02 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fan

Re: 02/02 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

i don't like her either....now, I guess we will have to wait and see...

maybe john should have shaved off his beard....so bummed!!!

FORT Fogey

Very cool that they are going to the training center! BUT a double elim???

glad he is doing well at home...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Next week looks good and weigh in looks interesting..

Good night all! 4:30 am is coming shortly....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Kiz

hmm..wondering if that +1 on the previews is a player with immunity. It looked very ominous.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Yeah but the thing is, the current weight is shown to be 215lbs with the person having gained a pound. Nobody is at 214 right now, so who could that be?

ETA: 3 weeks ago when Melissa gained a pound, she went from 214 to 215. Why would they be showing that like it is in next week's episode?
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 02-02-2010 at 11:14 PM.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Regular

What happens to TBL during the Olympics? Is there a 2 week break? Don't get me wrong, I love the Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by Klyn;3816398;
    What happens to TBL during the Olympics? Is there a 2 week break? Don't get me wrong, I love the Olympics.
    Yes, NBC has the Olympics, so next week is it for BL until March.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3816199;
    Just a point about Melissa and her leg training. There were 3 45lb plates on each side of the leg machine that means she can barely press 270lbs which is what she almost weighted. If Melissa can walk and carry 230lbs she can leg press 260lbs. Another 2 plates makes that 360lbs again not that difficult if you have been training all month and she is a tall girl. I did notice that after Bob put on 4 plates and Melissa didn't want to do it and Bob had that inspirational speech and they then showed Melissa doing her last 3 reps there were only 3 plates on that side of the machine. Trying to misdirect the viewer perhaps???
    I noticed that they replayed the last 3 as well...I wonder why...did she not do the last 3 or was she cursing at Bob so much that they couldn't use the footage

I do not believe that Lance and Melissa will stay married much longer. She is so condescending to him. When he has low weight loss she talks about how disappointed in him - yet she has gained a pound one week and lost only one another. Which I would chalk up to game play EXCEPT she SWORE on her children's lives that she didn't. So how she has the nerve to criticize his weight loss is BEYOND me!! Maybe he wanted to be kicked off to get away from her

I did not like Miggy before BUT WOW this week I have a whole new level of respect for her!!! She walked a frickin half marathon a day after surgery - I have done a half marathon - actually 2 and let me tell you - that is the most impressive feat I have ever seen on this show. I would imagine she lost some weight this week b/c even though they added in salt water - they took out an appendix, a mass and a cyst....

I was proud of Mike getting immunity -that was really awesome. I think that was the confidence he needed and hopefully showed the others that he is serious about being there!

I also think it was misleading to show us the one pound weight gain which was actually Melissa a few weeks ago BUT I wonder if someone does gain a pound but they were smart enough to not use the shot!
    Last edited by cape; 02-03-2010 at 12:04 AM.

Cape....I agree with you about Miggy. I also think it is good for both her and her daughter to be seperated without any contact. Their relationship didn't look healthy to begin with...like hanging out with mom more than husband and such....I think this time apart for both of them will help them find who they are without the other. I think that is so important. I noticed how much Mike likes her and looks up to her....and she isn't the only other mother in the house left.

I'm also glad Darius stepped it up this week and the scale showed it. I want these young people to really change their lifestyles. This is something they will have to battle the rest of their lives and I pray they are ready for it. It isn't easy.

Red team needs to go next week. Somehow.

+ Reply to Thread