+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 1/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

See, I think he is mad at the wife. She screws up, he could go home.

I guess the trainers are using her body language to determine that she's lying, because if neither of them worked would her, how can they say that she had to eat 7000 calories in order to lose almost nothing? I also hate that they're straight out calling her a liar, and now everyone in the house is going to be gunning for her since red team's wife is now considered a liar and a cheat? I don't care if Jillian is correct in saying that red team is scheming, she shouldn't have said what she said.... They still have to work together...
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Well white team is definitely going home... most likely the mom, because who in their right mind would send home The.Biggest.Contestant.EVER?

Michael and his neck rolling, and hands on his hips.. I love you, you big queen!
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Hopefully they all send the Mom home. It's obvious that Michael has some issues to work through still. I hope they don't game this one.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Jillian is all about the "math" of weightloss, 1 lbs = 3500 calories. I think the red team's ladies BMR is around 1800 to 2000 calories. that is without any exercise at all. So, with the exercise they saw her do and a 1 lbs lose only, she was playing. Either that or she is majorly storing water due to 'that time of the month'

Whoa, John says he wants Michael to go home because he's unsympathetic to Michael mentioning the pain he's in, because he's also in pain. These people are crazy, Michael says if they send him home they're cowards, and I agree. While it wouldn't be their fault if Michael went home, and stopped working, they need to admit that he needs to be here, or he'll kill himself.

I'm having a hard time with the grey team. They said that they weren't going to play the game and decided to not "gain" weight this week since they had immunity. But didn't they play the game by choosing the white team to switch teacher/student?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Purple team's mom begged them to keep her daughter at the ranch, and they did that, as maria reminded them. I think they're gonna send Michael home, and I think these people need to be slapped. 10 pounds in the 3rd week is HUGE. percentages & such, Michael can't lose 20-30 pounds a week without dying. they need to send the mom home to shake him up, but he needs to stay, and I just don't think he will.

The election coverage just broke in again. I saw the red team's vote... I am glad they voted for Maria.

Red team voted for maria, because she says the team's wishes should be respected. See she's not a soulless lying cheat! I kinda dig her. Why don't I know red team's name??? lance and... Whom?

+ Reply to Thread