+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Future hotties thread

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Future hotties thread

I know, given where these folks are mostly starting it's going to be hard for a lot of them to lose enough weight to quite earn that title, but working with what we have.... Suggestions?
    Young male, young female, older male, older female...

FORT Fan

Re: Future hotties thread

In the young women category, I think Sunshine (yellow) has the potential to be a beauty. I hope the yellow team makes it back after their 30 days. Also think Stephanie (purple) might be a hottie. She reminds me of someone else who was on TBL at some point, but I can't think who.

As for the other categories, no opinion yet. Some of the men change so much I don't end up even recognizing them, so anything could happen. I don't think any of the older women are going to look that great even without the weight. We'll see.

old cow

I cant remember names but the younger girl from the purple team will/is pretty. And the young boy from the orange team is a cutie as well. And both from the white team (mom and son) should be smokin hot if some of the weight was dropped.

I'm going with white-team John. He's not going to be at his goal weight for this season's finale, but there's definite potential there. He seems to have a big heart and a fun-loving personality...I think once he comes down to a healthier weight, he will have girls lining up for him.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3796145;
    I'm going with white-team John. He's not going to be at his goal weight for this season's finale, but there's definite potential there. He seems to have a big heart and a fun-loving personality...I think once he comes down to a healthier weight, he will have girls lining up for him.
    I agree. I think the curly haired kid will be cute too. As for women...none in the older category yet but the dark haired girl whose mom just went home...I think she is going to be really pretty.

Daris: I think he's a cutie already. with a haircut and weight loss: girls will be lining up. Hope he makes it to the makeovers.

Older generation: Darrell could be hot!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3799227;
    Daris: I think he's a cutie already. with a haircut and weight loss: girls will be lining up. Hope he makes it to the makeovers.
    His hair reminds me of Matt's (of Matt and Suzie)---remember what a change it made in Matt's looks when she cut it? I hope he makes it to the makeover.

FORT Newbie

I think that female wise, Stephanie is going to be a real hottie; she's already gorgeous and she's one that I want to go far because she's going to be stunning when she's finished. As far as the men, I really think Michael could be a hottie. He really needs to go until the end, though, and cut his hair lol

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3796321;
    I agree. I think the curly haired kid will be cute too. As for women...none in the older category yet but the dark haired girl whose mom just went home...I think she is going to be really pretty.
    At the moment it is hard to see the potential in the older women but I have seen when they start hitting the 60lb + lost then you really start seeing the way these women used to look like when they were younger. What really makes a difference is if they are willing to let go some of those awful hairstyles. Helen from what 2 seasons ago needed about 6 to 8 inches cut off and she would have looked tons better.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast