+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Future hotties thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Future hotties thread

What was the name of the blue mom? She could be someone to look out for. I know I wasn't the only one confusing her for the daughter.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, Sam is definitely becoming a force for the winner of his age/sex category on this thread! His shoulders are looking terrific and you can really see his chest now.
    I just noticed that although we call them the Tongans Sam was actually born in American Samoa and adopted by an aunt and uncle on the mainland. Not sure how he came to be a cousin of a Tongan, Koli... yes, both Western Pacific islands, but not exactly right around the corner from each other. Maybe cousins by marriage after immigration to the US mainland?
    Last edited by PWS; 03-04-2010 at 03:07 PM.

FORT Fogey

I think Sam, Stephanie and Sunshine.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I think Daris is going to be a hottie when he gets that mop on his head cut.
    Wake up and be awesome

I think it will be a close call between Sam and Daris for the men and Stephanie and Sunshine for the women.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3853118;
    I think Daris is going to be a hottie when he gets that mop on his head cut.
    My wish was that both he and his mom made it up to makeover week. There is still hope for him.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sjjmom;3792315;
    In the young women category, I think Sunshine (yellow) has the potential to be a beauty. I hope the yellow team makes it back after their 30 days. Also think Stephanie (purple) might be a hottie. She reminds me of someone else who was on TBL at some point, but I can't think who.

As for the other categories, no opinion yet. Some of the men change so much I don't end up even recognizing them, so anything could happen. I don't think any of the older women are going to look that great even without the weight. We'll see.
    Stephanie reminds me of a previous contestant as well. I can't remember who. I'm thinking maybe Brittany (Bernie's partner) or one of the members from the purple team. all of them were on season 5.

Quote Originally Posted by anah;3854661;
    Stephanie reminds me of a previous contestant as well. I can't remember who. I'm thinking maybe Brittany (Bernie's partner) or one of the members from the purple team. all of them were on season 5.
    Definitely Brittney - in fact I often accidentally call her that!!!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Brittany:

Stephanie:
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3859386;
    Brittany:

Stephanie:
    Wow! they could be sisters. She is a cutie now and should look great at the makeover.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast