+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Season 9: ** Spoilers **

Re: Season 9: ** Spoilers **

Aimbo....you were right!!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I think O'Neil needed to be there more-I don't think a lot of her-she's too selfish for me!!

Kiz

famita, that also bothered me. Between all of Sunshine's crying and sense of entitlement, and maybe she said it but it wasn't shown, I wanted her to tell her beloved father that he needed to be there to save his life and that she would continue her weight loss journey at home. She's a 24 year old young woman, but she comes across as a spoiled girl no older than a teenager. Early on, I was pulling for Sunshine or O'Neil to win, but now I wouldn't mind seeing anyone else but Sunshine win, even Mike, which is a big turn around for me. I think I read in previous posts that Sunshine is supposed to make it to the final four though, so she might just pull it off.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

famita and kiz...I agree with you both. I really like Sunshine at first but not so much now. She should have sacrificed herself for her dad. But the others should have voted without influence from O'Neal.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3888504;
    famita, that also bothered me. Between all of Sunshine's crying and sense of entitlement, and maybe she said it but it wasn't shown, I wanted her to tell her beloved father that he needed to be there to save his life and that she would continue her weight loss journey at home. She's a 24 year old young woman, but she comes across as a spoiled girl no older than a teenager. Early on, I was pulling for Sunshine or O'Neil to win, but now I wouldn't mind seeing anyone else but Sunshine win, even Mike, which is a big turn around for me. I think I read in previous posts that Sunshine is supposed to make it to the final four though, so she might just pull it off.
    I totally agree with everything you say. She was such acting like such a baby at the weigh in the other night...very selfish. Her father, on the other hand, is a class act.
    I am now rooting for Ashley, Daris, or Mike for the win...although I do still like Sam and Koli!

FORT Fogey

I don't think Sunshine should have sacrificed herself for her dad. She has a far better chance of winning than he does and definately is in the winner mindset. If she wins, she could share her $$$ with her parents - and given how close they all appear to be, I bet she does.

It was, IMO, the right decision.

Can I just say that I ADORE Oneal??? What a great man.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3889742;
    I don't think Sunshine should have sacrificed herself for her dad. She has a far better chance of winning than he does and definately is in the winner mindset. If she wins, she could share her $$$ with her parents - and given how close they all appear to be, I bet she does.

It was, IMO, the right decision.

Can I just say that I ADORE Oneal??? What a great man.
    I wanted to hear Sunshine make a heartfelt offer to her dad for him to stay, based on his age and health risks, not necessarily for that to be their final decision.

In many ways it made sense for Sunshine to stay and compete for the win, but, on the other hand, O'Neal was such a inspiration to the other contestants, he may have ridden into the finals based on their love and respect for him. I have to hand it to O'Neal, the man's a machine even when he looked to be ready to drop. I wouldn't bet against the man being able to pull of the percentage loss needed to win at the end. (That's not based on the numbers, so maybe it's out of the question at this point, but if it was doable, I could see O'Neal making it happen).
    Last edited by Kiz; 04-29-2010 at 06:52 PM.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Re: 5/11 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I just watched the preview on the nbc site and it showed the +2 with the bottom third of the weight visable...it showed 197. If this is a true screen cap, then that would mean it is Daris since he was at 195 for the latest weigh-in. Why would he not have stuck with everything he's done so far? I bet it will be a very sad moment to watch.

FORT Newbie

I have to agree it looks like it's Daris that gains two lbs. Not only does the screen show part of the number above but you have the shot of him clearly upset.

My Guess is Ashley and Michael are the two guaranteed a spot in the F3. I froze the pic of the final four standing for the weigh in and Both look like the lost a lot of weight. Daris and Koli don't look that different

Just my opinion

here, i'll save you guys some time.

i took a few others, but i will put them in the spoiler thread just in case. looks like a possible weight spoiler for michael in one of them!
    _(Moo!)

+ Reply to Thread