+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Season 9: ** Spoilers **

Re: Season 9: ** Spoilers **

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3816708;
    She said it happened the day before yesterday. They are not currently filming a show - she is filming her new show right now. It could really be anyone from any of the past seasons!

My bad - it does appear they are filming. Are they going to have a summer show this year?

AH - so a little research and I see they are still on the ranch!! I thought they were all home by now...
    SO...it's a guys brother from the current season...humm....will see if any research will bring up who has a brother.....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

I hope it isn't Sam or Koli. I can tell that Koli makes it at least a bit farther because his beard is really long when he is narrating but it isn't very long as he is in the competition in week 4.

Who is 215 + 1 next week?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3816817;
    Who is 215 + 1 next week?
    I believe this preview is a red herring (if you'll pardon the pun). I went back through the weigh-in from last night and there was no one at 214. However, the first time that the Red team won immunity, Melissa started at 214 and gained a lb to end at 215. So, I think that shot was from the weigh-in a couple of weeks ago.

I'm guessing the contestant who lost a brother is one of the older men, maybe O'Neal or Darrell. Just a guess but I thought it was likelier than one of the younger ones.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I don't know where to post this but I've seen a few people wanted to know the contestants heights so here they are:

Pink Team:
    Sherry 5'1"
    Ashley 5'5"

Yellow Team:
    O'Neal 5'11"
    Sunshine 5'6"

Gray Team:
    Sam 6'4"
    Koli 6'1"

Purple Team:
    Stephanie 5'8"
    Patti 5'6"...eliminated

Red Team:
    Melissa 5'6"...eliminated
    Lance 6'3"

Brown Team:
    John 6'5"...eliminated
    James 6'5"...eliminated

Orange Team:
    Cheryl 5'4"
    Daris 5'10"

Green Team:
    Migdalia 5'9"...elminated
    Miggy 5'9"

Blue Team:
    Victoria 5'9"...eliminated
    Cherita 5'8"...eliminated

Black Team:
    Darrell 5'10"
    Andrea 5'7"

White Team:
    Maria 5'4"...eliminated
    Michael 6'3"

There are some tall women this season....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I'm assuming you're kidding?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks for posting that, mandmmom2! Wow, Sherry is only 5'1"...that makes it really hard to lose....

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by hott4hill;3846233;
    I'm assuming you're kidding?
    Actually, 5'4" is still considered average for women, so yes there are some tall women.

FORT Newbie

4/27 - Show Discussion **Spoilers**

This is a little earlier than the show thread usually goes up but I wanted to speculate on this:

04/27/2010 (08:00PM - 10:00PM) (Tuesday) : THE FINAL SEVEN CONTESTANTS HEAD TO DALLAS, AND POPULAR SEASON EIGHT CONTESTANT ABBY RIKE GUEST STARS -- It�s an exciting week for the remaining seven contestants as they head to Dallas to inspire Texans to get healthy and join them as they run a 5K at the Cotton Bowl. Then it�s off to a rodeo for a wild challenge involving wrangling calves that will grant immunity to the lucky winner at this week�s weigh-in. And with only seven contestants left, it becomes clearer than ever who is willing to do whatever it takes to be in the final four. Also, season eight fan favorite Abby Rike makes a special appearance this week and invites Jillian to speak at her old high school. Later, back at the ranch, another elimination leaves one player feeling very much alone.
    I'll bet one of yellow or grey is leaving tomorrow night!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 4/27 - Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Aimbo;3886894;
    This is a little earlier than the show thread usually goes up but I wanted to speculate on this:

I'll bet one of yellow or grey is leaving tomorrow night!!!
    It must be, right... the others are already "alone".

+ Reply to Thread