+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Losers Dating

Biggest Losers Dating

Biggest Loser's Rebecca and Daniel Dating

by Deborah Dunham
    Nov 18th 2009 6:00PM

Who says winning is everything? If you ask Rebecca Meyer, she might just tell you losing is. The latest castoff from "The Biggest Loser" told Jay Leno last Tuesday night that not only has she shed 122 pounds, but that weight loss allowed her to find the love of her life -- who has also lost big.

"I'm actually dating Daniel Wright...Daniel from the show," Rebecca said. Swearing that nothing had happened between the two during "The Biggest Loser," Rebecca said things heated up later. "After leaving the show we talked for, like, five, six-hour conversations and then...he told me he had feelings."

In case you're not a Biggest Loser junkie, 25-year-old Rebecca started this season at 279 pounds. Her weight struggles have gone from taunting schoolmates writing "Becky is fat" on her garage door to people now saying, "She's so ripped." Rebecca's new-found slim figure has given her a new-found confidence and when asked about being eliminated from the reality show, she smiled and replied, "I think it was an excuse to get rid of me because, you know, I was going to beat them."

Daniel made his Biggest Loser debut last season as the show's heaviest contestant ever at that time. Weighing in at a whopping 454 pounds, the 20-year-old lost 60 pounds before being voted off. But that didn't stop him. He was given a second chance and invited back this season to "finish what he started." After getting the boot for a second time, Daniel said he now weighs 239 pounds.

They may have lost on the show, but they won each others hearts in the process. "I fell in love with my best friend," said Rebecca.

Rebecca and Daniel are not the only ones who found love on the show. Read about Biggest Loser newlyweds Nicole and Damien, and click through the gallery below to see pictures from their beautiful wedding.

If you follow the link, you can view Rebecca's interview with Leno...
    Biggest Loser's Rebecca and Daniel Dating - That's Fit

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Biggest Losers Dating

We need a TBL romances thread, what with the earlier couple this season as well.

I think that article was originally in People. My main objection is that Nicole and Damien didn't find love on the show! They were an engaged couple when they came on the show. No mention of Amy and Marty and Matt and Suzy. Silly them.

Alexandra and.... phooey... forgot his name.. BrianAntoine from this season? I wonder if they are still dating.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3755653;
    I think that article was originally in People. My main objection is that Nicole and Damien didn't find love on the show! They were an engaged couple when they came on the show. No mention of Amy and Marty and Matt and Suzy. Silly them.

Alexandra and.... phooey... forgot his name.. BrianAntoine from this season? I wonder if they are still dating.

Broadway--hi. that's a sad story about the couple breaking up but I can see how the intensity of the situation on the reality show could mimic real-life crises after they would have been married.

IMO it might have been a good thing to see how the other person handled such stress before they took the big marriage step.

You can really learn a lot about a person by how they handle a crisis--and how they relate to you during and after the crisis.

As a matter of fact as I think about it--an all-engaged couples BL season would be a fascinating experiment in human behavior.

One thing that psychologists know very well is that not everyone is pleased when a partner changes por makes big changes--like losing a lot fo weight.

Sometimes relationshjps are built on a couple being a certain way--like being "eating/overweight buddiers" and when that changes and one partner gets healthy and much more active and the other one doesn't--the relationship can break up.

(I myself have seen this happen in situations where one partner was injured in an accident and the othe partner could not adjust to the "different" person they were now having to live with. That happens often too.).

FORT Fan

Which couple broke up?

FORT Fanatic

I think Wind Dancer misunderstood Broadway's post.

The People article had photos from Nicole and Damien's wedding and implied that they had found love on BL. They didn't find it on BL, they already found it before going on the show.

Thanks for this interesting tidbit. I would have never matched those two! I wish them happiness!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Dina and Antoine are reported to be dating as well.... That seems like a better match. I just have trouble seeing Rebecca in the youth pastor's wife role... But even if it doesn't last I'm glad they leapt into the dating pool with someone whom they can trust and who really knows where they come from.

Dina and Antoine? Wasn't she married? Wow, The Biggest Loser now has a record of people leaving their spouse for someone they met on the show (Marty left his wife for Amy, if some people forgot). I hope you meant Alexandra and Antoine, PWS, because after Antoine was eliminated, the show gave an update on him and and his newfound relationship with Alex. Not to mention that TV Guide ran a short little article on the two of them some weeks ago.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3763445;
    Dina and Antoine? Wasn't she married? Wow, The Biggest Loser now has a record of people leaving their spouse for someone they met on the show (Marty left his wife for Amy, if some people forgot). I hope you meant Alexandra and Antoine, PWS, because after Antoine was eliminated, the show gave an update on him and and his newfound relationship with Alex. Not to mention that TV Guide ran a short little article on the two of them some weeks ago.
    i never knew he had been married before amy.. wow. i don't feel as good about their relationship anymore
    _(Moo!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast