+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biggest Losers Dating

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Biggest Losers Dating

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3763445;
    Dina and Antoine? Wasn't she married? Wow, The Biggest Loser now has a record of people leaving their spouse for someone they met on the show (Marty left his wife for Amy, if some people forgot). I hope you meant Alexandra and Antoine, PWS, because after Antoine was eliminated, the show gave an update on him and and his newfound relationship with Alex. Not to mention that TV Guide ran a short little article on the two of them some weeks ago.
    Yes yes yes... sorrry!!!!!!!!!!!! That's who I meant. No scandal!!!

I got a little worried there, PWS!

Antoine and Alexandra make a great couple. I loved their engagement. She looked genuinely surprised, and it was obvious that they love each other very much. And I loved their moms freaking out. All the best of luck to them.

On the other hand, it has been mentioned time and time again, but I really can't see Rebecca and Daniel together. The age difference plays a part in it. But if I'm being honest, I never would have pegged him as the type of guy that Rebecca would go for.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

Sorry if this link has already been posted somewhere, but I thought this article on Sam and Stephanie was worth a Look!

I had read that last week but don't know how to post links so thank you. She is so pretty!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Wow - I hadn't a clue about this! I like Sam - Good Luck to them....

Quote Originally Posted by Aimbo;3881283;
    Sorry if this link has already been posted somewhere, but I thought this article on Sam and Stephanie was worth a Look!

FORT Fogey

Stephanie seems really bland! Maybe Sam is bland too. I'm not too sure if this is a match made in heaven, but if they are happy, good for them!

I think its ironic that the Biggest Loser probably has a better post-show relationship success rate than The Bachelor.

But once you get past the obvious irony it actually makes a lot of sense. The Bachelor is a sham, about getting famous. The Biggest Loser is at its WORST about money, not a bad thing at all no matter what people say, and more often at its best about people saving their own lives. The bonding experiences people on the show go through are a lot more legitimate, a lot more real, than anything on The Bachelor (or any reality dating show, I bet, where contrary to the name of the dating show genre its always about Famewhoring).

On "Loser", when people of the opposite sex bond, its sometimes for strategy, but just as often goes beyond that. Its not about putting on a sham in a hot tub to get your own inevitable spin off season. Even at our most cynical about how much or little this show is manipulated (answer: less than American Idol, but still more than we probably should be pleased with), there's little doubt that a life changing experience is actually going on, and that's fairly strong potential cement for a relationship.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Krom, ITA!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12