+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Show Discussion **SPOILER**

Re: 11/03 Show Discussion **SPOILER**

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3742817;
    That horse has been kicked, shoved, shot, bayonetted and finally, beaten dead 25 times over. We get it, Amanda, and I'll bet you've made more than one person regret voting for you.
    LOL. I wish I had voted for the other chick now...she couldn't be nearly this bad.

Amanda: I'm America's Choice...they love me! Now, about my problem, Jillian is mean!
    Bob: (shoving extra gum down amandas throat) Never fear! Chew this gum and believe in me...and remember, you can do all things through bob!
    Amanda: (magically able to run on treadmill, despite the cameras "in her face") Wow, Bob, youre the greatest. And Id rather have extra gum than ice cream any day, it's the greatest! Wait, NO, YOURE the greatest, Bob. And I'm America's Choice....

(This isn't a joke...I bet there is footage out there to document this).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3742972;
    Yeah, but to me she looks like she backslid a bit since that at home video was taped. At the very least, her legs looked about twice the size (they were big on that segment, but seemed muscular--on Leno? Not so much...)
    I don't know. The dress she wore wasn't flattering compared to the dark clothes she wore for the mile run. Either way, she's got her head on straight and seems to be very well adjusted with the whole experience. Love her spirit.

And man, those Housewife women are stupid. I was watching that horrified that even for Reality TV the bar shouldn't be THAT low.
    No kidding! The fact that they put themselves through that publicly cements the display of stupidity we saw tonight.

So much more to say on the issue but I know I'd sound extreme so I just won't go there. Although, I will say that I appreciate Kandi. She's several steps ahead of the others.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3742586;
    Oh, and I do realize it's a sponsorship thing, but if I was in DC, I wouldn't be heading to Subway, free or not.
    A lot of last night's show seemed like nothing more than one big product placement.

For Subway and for the Founders who got quoted so much--for all the wrong reasons--they were surely doing spins in their graves!

BTW--how pathetic was it to have the weigh in OUTDOORS where they could see cool places but not go there?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie51495;3742869;
    There is an article on people.com about Neil ( the water loader from a few seasons back) having his skin removed for his wedding. I don't think the show pays for that. Here is a little nugget: dont know if Neil did this, but one can donate their extra skin for burn victims. ~they took 15 lbs of skin ~
    Wow - I didn't know they could do that - very cool! How come they don't promote this more?

FORT Fogey

I happened to be paying attention when they ran that disclaimer of theirs at the end of the show about how "doctors were present and monitoring the contestants."

Which made me very sad since they had just re-run the awful sight of a very ill Tracey being dragged across the finish line at that first mile run when she collapsed from heat stroke and almost died.

As a matter of fact I think they ran that ugliness at least three times during last night's show that I saw.

I personally don't find someone almost dying from a preventable illness while supposedly "Being monitored by doctors" to be very inspiring. I can't imagine what they were thinking in running that awful event over and over again.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3742986;
    Tracey gone! Say it isn't so. Now the show will be boring.

OK, when is the BL Omarossa going to appear, I have yet to see her.

Oh, for all the posters who complained about nasty Liz last week, well what about nasty Amanda, America's Choice. She sure had a lousy attitude after listening to Tracey.
    Yeah, that was me, lol, but I'm ammending my former statement. Liz can be nasty sometimes, but she isn't nasty. She was hilarious during the challenge in last night's episode and her manner of speaking is always quite funny. I just never appreciated her initial vindictiveness towards Tracey, though she seemed to get over it quickly.

And yeah, Amanda is AWFUL. She easily ran that 9.5 for a minute for Bob, which means of course she could have done it for Jillian. Is she SUCH a baby that she is not going to perform for her trainer just because it's not Bob? Absolutely ridiculous. She was physically able all along and she pulled such a whiny, sucky stunt with Jillian over it. And Bob acting all puffed up like he somehow is a miracle worker... please. Just get a ROOM!!!

Count me among those who will miss Tracey. She was nuts, but in such a good way. And there was nothing hypocritical about her... she knew she was competitive and laid it out there. It's actually refreshing on a show like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3743289;
    Yeah, that was me, lol, but I'm ammending my former statement. Liz can be nasty sometimes, but she isn't nasty. She was hilarious during the challenge in last night's episode and her manner of speaking is always quite funny. I just never appreciated her initial vindictiveness towards Tracey, though she seemed to get over it quickly.

And yeah, Amanda is AWFUL. She easily ran that 9.5 for a minute for Bob, which means of course she could have done it for Jillian. Is she SUCH a baby that she is not going to perform for her trainer just because it's not Bob? Absolutely ridiculous. She was physically able all along and she pulled such a whiny, sucky stunt with Jillian over it. And Bob acting all puffed up like he somehow is a miracle worker... please. Just get a ROOM!!!

Count me among those who will miss Tracey. She was nuts, but in such a good way. And there was nothing hypocritical about her... she knew she was competitive and laid it out there. It's actually refreshing on a show like this.

What got me is that Amanda, America's Choice says that Tracey betrayed her twice. Betrayal belies a close relationalship. All these contestants are strangers and to feel a betrayal from a stranger who is in a game playing against you and trying to survive is very immature. Since when did Tracey owe anything to Amanda, America's Choice? Tracey owed her nothing and yet Amanda, America's Choice feels betrayed. Like Amanda, America's Choice wouldn't have done what Tracey did if she could. I do think that Tracey does panic and goes to extremes. The day one collapsing is a prime example. Still at least Tracey provided alot of talk and ratings and I don't think Amanda, America's Choice can do that. All I have seen Amanda, America's Choice do is pout and cry because she is not with her Bobby Bob and because Jillian is so mean to her. Amanda, America's Choice is a wuss and next time America has a choice please vote her out.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Amanda, America's Choice is a wuss and next time America has a choice please vote her out.
    Ooh, what a lovely bit of irony that would be! Though I do not wish to see her go that far in this game, to be voted out in final three would be so sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3743357;
    Ooh, what a lovely bit of irony that would be! Though I do not wish to see her go that far in this game, to be voted out in final three would be so sweet.
    Oh, what a happy thought.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

I just heard from a realiable source that Rebecca and Daniel are dating.....interesting!

I did notice last night the looks and giggles between the two...have to see if there's any more info out on this....

Glad Tracey is gone but will admit she looks great and I'm happy for her. I used to think Bob was gay but now I think he's going both ways because he's all over Amanda like white on rice...like someone said previously - get a room!

+ Reply to Thread