+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 10/27 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

To the Point

Re: 10/27 Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

IMO it seems that Liz has truly revealed the why in the whole "why would she go to Tracy's FB page and defend her to the world?" She's worse than Tracy. No mystery there anymore!

Abby just seems like such a great person. I hated that she threw herself on the sword for her team, however, maybe she really did feel that it was the right thing for herself, as well as her team.

I too hope that they do more investigation into the why of Daniel's minimal weight loss at the ranch. Something is going on whether it be his sabatoging himself by not eating correctly or not working out, or something metobolic, etc.. He seems like a nice guy, and he APPEARS to try to do the right things. I just would really like to see him lose more at this point.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3738010;
    IMO it seems that Liz has truly revealed the why in the whole "why would she go to Tracy's FB page and defend her to the world?" She's worse than Tracy. No mystery there anymore!
    Can't tell if your joking or serious. Does Liz really support Tracy? Aren't there others who are on Tracy's FB supporting her? I think I read that Daniel and Shay have supported her. I don't do the FB thing right now, and I'm curios to learn which contestants are supporting her.

I too hope that they do more investigation into the why of Daniel's minimal weight loss at the ranch. Something is going on whether it be his sabatoging himself by not eating correctly or not working out, or something metobolic, etc.. He seems like a nice guy, and he APPEARS to try to do the right things. I just would really like to see him lose more at this point.
    I also wonder if he has some deeper emotional issues he hasn't addressed yet.

FORT Fanatic

I just finished watching it and I'm exhausted. I love the stories but there was just so much to digest with this episode.

I'm guessing that it is the members of the black team and Rebecca that Liz was talking about on Tracy's FB page regarding the younger players ostracizing Tracy when she first arrived and that is why Liz is so snarky about them.

Rudy is my favorite...followed by Allan. Notice that they don't get caught up in the drama. They keep their heads down and do what needs to be done. It has also been fun to watch Danny find himself again. I'm not really feeling attached to any of the other players (although Rebecca is starting to grow on me).

FORT Fan

I'm so done with Liz. I used to really like her, but she's just gotten so nasty! I love Danny, and I love that he finally found his groove after going home and seeing his family. Keep it up!

Daniel, Amanda, and Shay have to stop getting a pass. Amanda has annoyed me from the beginning. Daniel is always posting bad losses, and I'm sick of Shay's "I need to be here the most". Abby definitely should NOT have thrown herself on the sword.

As for why Daniel's weight loss is slow, I think maybe it's just because he's been losing for so long already. I just don't think that the "100 lbs in 7 weeks" type weight loss is maintainable. After a certain point, it's just going to slow way down. I think that Shay will ultimately have the same problem, at some point after the show is over. Her body just won't be shocked by all that exercise anymore, but she'll still have 100+ pounds to lose, and it just gets very difficult.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3738021;
    Can't tell if your joking or serious. Does Liz really support Tracy? Aren't there others who are on Tracy's FB supporting her? I think I read that Daniel and Shay have supported her. I don't do the FB thing right now, and I'm curios to learn which contestants are supporting her.

I also wonder if he has some deeper emotional issues he hasn't addressed yet.
    Jexter, I'm basing my comments off of all the conversation I have seen regarding said FB posts and the fact that people were wondering why she would even want to defend her. IMO Liz has shown herself to be every bit as, if not more, nasty in the way she handles herself in relation to others in regards to this game/gameplay. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that others have supported her. I know that there is so much we the viewers do not get to see. I guess that I just think people can be excited about winning/progressing forward without being so entirely gleeful that others must lose. That obvious glee is somehow disturbing.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3738069;
    Jexter, I'm basing my comments off of all the conversation I have seen regarding said FB posts and the fact that people were wondering why she would even want to defend her. IMO Liz has shown herself to be every bit as, if not more, nasty in the way she handles herself in relation to others in regards to this game/gameplay. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that others have supported her. I know that there is so much we the viewers do not get to see. I guess that I just think people can be excited about winning/progressing forward without being so entirely gleeful that others must lose. That obvious glee is somehow disturbing.
    I'm going to be obviously gleeful when Liz or Shay get voted off.

Wake up and be awesome

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Heh, heh, me too, AshleyPSU!!

Liz IS nasty though. She was nasty with her attitude towards Tracey and she's nasty, win or lose. But I get such a kick about her straight-forward comments. She knows Danny is the target of the black team and cheering for the underdog isn't such a bad thing.

Danny, Rudy and Allen are my favourites so far. Of course, they do well in challenges and in the weigh-ins, so they don't really have to play the game itself as hard. This may change.

My least favourite is Amanda. She is always looking for a way to make things easier for herself. "I don't like sand, so I'm not doing this challenge.... (last week)." "I want the two pounds because I'm afraid of losing." And she walks out on Jillian rather than taking the challenge Jillian was throwing at her. She plays the game hard, but has no fight as a contestant, which I find deplorable. I'd take a nasty Liz or a crazy Tracey over a passive aggressive Amanda any day.

And hey, was Bob still working her out? What the heck? Is the bond yet unbroken? I guess it would make sense that Bob loves her, she is after all, a man, duh!

oh man i bawled my eyes out last night at all the focus on abby. that was just waaaaayyy too hard for me to watch. i am glad i was a little prepared for it from the spoiler thread. i think she's healing in a pretty healthy way, considering.

i was also shocked at how awfully mean liz has been becoming. she made tracey seem kind in comparison last night

and, despite how much shay grates on my nerves, i do think it was sweet and probably therapuetic that she and abby had a kind of surrogate mother/daughter relationship. shay feels like she was robbed of a real mother, and abby obviously was robbed of her children.. i think in a way they each needed to fill a role for the other. it was nice.
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fogey

I was so sorry to see Abby go. What a fabulous and strong woman. I don't like it when they volunteer to go because others need it more. Jillian is NOT going to be pleased. I agree with Danny that Dan should have been sent packing. He has already had his time on the show and is having trouble on the scale. He was clearly the obvious choice. Shay would have been my second choice. She is not losing enough and will bring her team down next week, yet again. '

Danny, Rudy and Allen are my favourites so far. Of course, they do well in challenges and in the weigh-ins, so they don't really have to play the game itself as hard. This may change.
    spockwhat, these are my favorites too.

I love Liz and her candid remarks. She spoke the truth about them knowing they would vote Dina out before they left the gym. She calls it as she sees it. I dont see her as being nasty at all. She is supportive and loved by her team, that says a lot right there. Her ascerbic wit is refreshing to me.

I didn't get to watch until late last night and was too tired to post anything. So, my thoughts are pretty much on line with most people's. I think Daniel should have went home...I agree with Danny and that this is his second season and really his numbers aren't good at all. If the black team wants to win weigh in's they need to get rid of someone who isn't pulling high enough numbers, which is Daniel and Shay. I think Shay's will get better but Daniel has been at this so long now that his won't get anywhere near what it would have if he just started his journey. IMO.

Danny is going to have to keep winning immunity otherwise he will go at the first available opportunity. I don't understand why he isn't in the "click" but whatever. I'm rooting for him, Rudy, and Allen. I ususally root for the women but this season it's the men.

Abby looks great! I hope and pray that she finds love again. She is still young and has her whole life ahead of her.

So, wonder what is going to happen to Tracey next week?

+ Reply to Thread