+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/20 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by k-mom;3733003;
    Couple of things I just couldn't let slide from last nights show:

First, with Dina, it was inappropriate and dangerous for her son to be at the gym with her. When she was letting him sit on the one machine she was lifting with her legs, I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing.
    We DO have to consider the very real possibility that it was being done JUST for the camera. Which also introduces the possibility that some member of the B.L. production staff ASKED for it (it could have also been their own idea too, but even still that doesn't say they do that when cameras aren't around).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

someone made a comment about how much food Danny was making.
    He could have been feeding the camera crew or if he is like me I over cook so I don't have to cook everyday and have food for future meals.

Quote Originally Posted by kjfras;3733186;
    Interesting show last night...lucky for Blue that Rudy had such a great week cuz if he hadn't they'd have had to send someone packing...wonder if it would have been Tracey...interesting to see Liz and Tracey laughing it up during the milk trainer tip, maybe Liz is all talk and no bite?

I agree with all about Shay's trip home. I found it very weird that the boys didn't know she was gone or didn't even seem to care who she was...they must live with their mom. The BF looked to be very happy tho but I don't get the "I hardly recognized her" from him - seriously? She looks exactly the same and I see no huge transformation from her personally. I'm tired of her whining and hope she goes home soon - enough with the "I'm the biggest one here and I need it the most" - BS! Everyone there needs it the most! And don't get me started about her complaining of Abby's low loss...honey, you lost 1 more pound than Abby and you weigh almost 200 lbs more than her!

I was surprise it was Dina up for elimination with Daniel...I personally think Daniel or Shay should have gone home. That's game play for ya tho. Dina did look great after her makeover and Im looking forward to seeing her at the finale.

Looking forward to next week.....
    I agree, a 60 lbs weight loss on a person who weights 477+ is not a big dip vs Amanda, Abby and Rebecca where you can see their 20 - 30 lb loss in their guts.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was trying to have sympathy for Shay until last night...

her comments about Abby were UNBELIEVABLE....SHAY should have lost more weight - poor Abby can't even do a full on workout and lost more percentage than Shay! Shay should have lost A LOT more by now. The thing is that Shay can't really win and maybe they all recognize that so it makes sense to keep her as the weaker opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3733461;
    I was trying to have sympathy for Shay until last night...

her comments about Abby were UNBELIEVABLE....SHAY should have lost more weight - poor Abby can't even do a full on workout and lost more percentage than Shay! Shay should have lost A LOT more by now. The thing is that Shay can't really win and maybe they all recognize that so it makes sense to keep her as the weaker opponent.
    To be really persnickety about it Abby lost 1.92% Shay lost 1.20%. To equal Abby's percentage Shay would have had to lost almost 8 lbs.

You notice every episode Shay has to be really snarky about a some player not working hard enough, not losing enough. Me thinks she should start worrying about herself. They will be a certain point she will be cut. I look forward to that day.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3733053;
    Tracey is pure comedy gold. Her reaction to losing only 4 pounds, with the whole "I will do it" diatribe to Ali...it had me laughing. And then her talk about hoping the people at home had eaten cake and drunk pop...love it.
    Did ya eat some cake? I hope so!

With Mo gone, she's practically the only person I'm rooting for. And she's on Bob's team, and I've hated pretty much all of Bob's team members in the past, so that's a personal shock. Rudy is good in my books, just not my favorite. Everyone else, I either don't care or dislike.

Honestly, if Tracey was made out to be the "Omarosa" of this season (which, truly, no one can ever top Omarosa; she's in a class of her own), then it has kinda failed. I can see why people dislike Tracey, but to me, I find Shay more unlikable. I wonder if the average viewer still looks at her as kind and likable, with her huge amount of weight. But as it has been repeated on this board, she constantly whines, whines, whines. I rolled my eyes when she stated at the beginning of the show, "I hate how Tracey always has to make things all about her!" Uh...
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3733637;
    Did ya eat some cake? I hope so!

With Mo gone, she's practically the only person I'm rooting for. And she's on Bob's team, and I've hated pretty much all of Bob's team members in the past, so that's a personal shock. Rudy is good in my books, just not my favorite. Everyone else, I either don't care or dislike.

Honestly, if Tracey was made out to be the "Omarosa" of this season (which, truly, no one can ever top Omarosa; she's in a class of her own), then it has kinda failed. I can see why people dislike Tracey, but to me, I find Shay more unlikable. I wonder if the average viewer still looks at her as kind and likable, with her huge amount of weight. But as it has been repeated on this board, she constantly whines, whines, whines. I rolled my eyes when she stated at the beginning of the show, "I hate how Tracey always has to make things all about her!" Uh...
    That's because Shay wants it to be ALL ABOUT HER.

If you do the math the person who has lost the least percentage is Daniel, then Amanda than Shay then Dina. Daniel I can understand as he has already lost over 166lbs and has been doing the journey since the beginning of the year. What is Shay's excuse?
    Last edited by Bearcata; 10-22-2009 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3733638;
    That's because Shay wants it to be ALL ABOUT HER.

If you do the math the person who has lost the least percentage is Daniel, then Amanda than Shay then Dina. Daniel I can understand as he has already lost over 166lbs and has been doing the journey since the beginning of the year. What is Shay's excuse?
    Well, she does have to carry a whopping 420 POUNDS on her body. It's just so tough for her to live with the additional 420 POUNDS. Did I mention that she is the heaviest person on the ranch, weighing in at about 420 POUNDS?

Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

If Shay would just focus on herself and stop worrying about otehrs she'd lose more weight. BUT I don't think she want's to focus on herself...it would mean facing her inner demons and such. Too much to deal with so she focuses on others. I'm a firm believer in that if you complain about others and what they are doing and saying and such then those are the things you don't like about yourself.

Kiz
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3733640;
    Well, she does have to carry a whopping 420 POUNDS on her body. It's just so tough for her to live with the additional 420 POUNDS. Did I mention that she is the heaviest person on the ranch, weighing in at about 420 POUNDS?

Can you provide a link for that info? I had not heard that.

+ Reply to Thread