+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/20 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3733637;
    Did ya eat some cake? I hope so!

With Mo gone, she's practically the only person I'm rooting for. And she's on Bob's team, and I've hated pretty much all of Bob's team members in the past, so that's a personal shock. Rudy is good in my books, just not my favorite. Everyone else, I either don't care or dislike.

Honestly, if Tracey was made out to be the "Omarosa" of this season (which, truly, no one can ever top Omarosa; she's in a class of her own), then it has kinda failed. I can see why people dislike Tracey, but to me, I find Shay more unlikable. I wonder if the average viewer still looks at her as kind and likable, with her huge amount of weight. But as it has been repeated on this board, she constantly whines, whines, whines. I rolled my eyes when she stated at the beginning of the show, "I hate how Tracey always has to make things all about her!" Uh...
    Yes! I am happy to see your post cause I feel the same way.
    I am rooting for Tracy and Rudy is also okay but that's about it. and like you I am not a Bob fan at all but this time I want the blue team to win just because I do not want to lose Tracey.

OMG that Shay woman. I wanted to whip her big behind when she said that about someone while she is so much bigger and only lost 1 pound more.
    Crazy that they let Fina go. I know, of course the girls have made a pact. the 2 I very much dislike are Shay and Amanda, the I was chosen by the American public.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;3733842;
    Yes! I am happy to see your post cause I feel the same way.
    I am rooting for Tracy and Rudy is also okay but that's about it. and like you I am not a Bob fan at all but this time I want the blue team to win just because I do not want to lose Tracey.

OMG that Shay woman. I wanted to whip her big behind when she said that about someone while she is so much bigger and only lost 1 pound more.
    Crazy that they let Fina go. I know, of course the girls have made a pact. the 2 I very much dislike are Shay and Amanda, the I was chosen by the American public.
    Yay! I'm happy to see your post also. I love it when I feel like I'm in the minority, when in actuality, there are a ton of people who share the same opinion.

I haven't been participating much in the discussion of this season, but I think I'm gonna try to be more active from now on. It doesn't help that this season isn't as great as S5, S6, or even S7, but whatever.

Like I said, this season is so off. I love Jillian, but this time, I'm not quite on her train. And Bob? I'm actually tolerating him. And Rudy... I usually dislike guys like Rudy, the guy that just screams "winner," making it so obvious. But he's inoffensive, not cocky, and quiet. I can't hate him. He's up there in my books.

Oh, don't get me started on Amanda. Girl is America's Favorite, you know? I mean, it was such a hard decision, voting between her and the other girl, but in the end, all of America decided that Amanda was their favorite, out of two choices.

In all honesty, who voted? Personally, I didn't, but if I did, I would have voted for Erin (I think that was her name).

I think we should all start calling Amanda "Amandica" and Tracey "Trazey".

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3733810;
    Can you provide a link for that info? I had not heard that.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

hahaha That is what I also keep saying. America's choice. ha. what a choice you guys had. You could pick out of 2 and I remember I wanted the other girl too.

How come this Amanda girl won anyways. It is weird indeed that I feel the same way with Jillian this season. I am always rooting for her and her people. Lol that does sound a bit weird. . I guess it is just because there are hardly any people I like and the ones I do like are on the blue team.

Maybe it also helped that Jillian and Bob worked together for the first few eps and Bob is not as annoying as he is normally.

Well except for his stupid remark about game play was so horrible. (says the biggest game player)

You know crossingguard. it sucks cause i love to discuss the shows but I am always the last to post and then everyone has already said everything, well I always find something to say though.

I am always one day behind cause I have to download the show. Same with all the other shows like DWTS (Not good this season) and Project Runway,

+ Reply to Thread