+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Season 8 **Spoilers**

Season 8 **Spoilers**

Biggest Loser Couples on Tuesday, September 15

The logo on NBC says couples, but I read an interview with JD Roth that says it will be singles and they are sticking with the 2 hour format.

some spoilers:

*the seasons theme is America's Fattest Cities
    *They go to Washington DC and have to carrie pennies that toal the weight they lost; they go to Congress to request they take action about obesity
    *Pink Girl who won her spot at the finale makes it to DC
    *Orange Team Daniel is back on the show
    *one woman is almost 500lbs- is on Jillians team
    *there is a contestant on Bob's team that Jillian says is a worse than Omarosa
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-02-2009 at 05:57 PM.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Re: Season 8

In the preview they show the DC weigh in and from what I could tell...

there are 9 people there: Pink: Rebecca and Amanda and they look AMAZING, Brown (Liz & Danny); One Blue - Rudy; guy in Green - Allen (Abby doesn't appear to be there), Purple girl - Tracey; Orange - Dan & Shay.

I was surprised Abby was out so early. I wonder if someone will come back this season.

A few more spoilers that I have found:
    Blue team is in DC (week 8), but they have both been eliminated at that point in the show, Orange team is in tact; Pink America's choice is there running around giving people stickers; Jillian has been seen at a gym with Daniel, leaving me to believe that he makes it to the finale
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3713889;
    A few more spoilers that I have found:
    Blue team is in DC (week 8), but they have both been eliminated at that point in the show, Orange team is in tact; Pink America's choice is there running around giving people stickers; Jillian has been seen at a gym with Daniel, leaving me to believe that he makes it to the finale
    This constitutes a spoiler because it reveals some early eliminations, but it's information that anyone with sharp eyes and "freeze frame" on their DVR could figure out from the first episode :
    The people left in the DC episode are: Brown Team, Orange Team, Pink Team, Coach Mo from Purple, Allen from Green (no Abby- boo hoo!), Rudy from Blue. These are the people standing in front of the White House with Allison in one of the clips from the start of the first episode. The next clip shows a confessional from Shay where she's talking about a challenge with a lot of steps and then they show the steps leading up to the Lincoln Memorial. These same people are then shown assembled at the foot of the steps and Allison is addressing them and it's at night. So it's pretty apparent that everyone else had been eliminated at that point.

For the sleuths: Jillian tweeted a bunch from her surprise finalist visits-- mostly in horror at all of the fast food places, and she indicates that at least two of the places she's visiting are very remote. She also posts a picture (basically all trees).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MomAt40Pls;3713919;
    This constitutes a spoiler because it reveals some early eliminations, but it's information that anyone with sharp eyes and "freeze frame" on their DVR could figure out from the first episode :
    The people left in the DC episode are: Brown Team, Orange Team, Pink Team, Coach Mo from Purple, Allen from Green (no Abby- boo hoo!), Rudy from Blue. These are the people standing in front of the White House with Allison in one of the clips from the start of the first episode. The next clip shows a confessional from Shay where she's talking about a challenge with a lot of steps and then they show the steps leading up to the Lincoln Memorial. These same people are then shown assembled at the foot of the steps and Allison is addressing them and it's at night. So it's pretty apparent that everyone else had been eliminated at that point.
    Found this...
    http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-...p03-176553.jpg
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-02-2009 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3716247;
    I couldn't get this to come up. It says the page is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3716247;
    worked for me.. didn't an earlier spoiler say that coach mo made it to DC and tracey didn't? i was disappointed to see the opposite in this picture.

if you've read this far into my spoiler, the photo is of the cast in front of the white house consisting of allen from the green team, liz and danny from the brown team, daniel and shay (she's almost entirely hidden behind allen and liz) from the orange team, tracey from the purple team, amanda and the other pink team member, and the man from the blue team
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3716297;
    I couldn't get this to come up. It says the page is invalid.
    Copy and paste it but watch out for the junk at the end of the url. When I deleted the junk--everything after the .jpg, the url worked fine.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3716314;
    worked for me.. didn't an earlier spoiler say that coach mo made it to DC and tracey didn't? i was disappointed to see the opposite in this picture.

if you've read this far into my spoiler, the photo is of the cast in front of the white house consisting of allen from the green team, liz and danny from the brown team, daniel and shay (she's almost entirely hidden behind allen and liz) from the orange team, tracey from the purple team, amanda and the other pink team member, and the man from the blue team
    Darn! My earlier spoiler was wrong about the purple team member that's in DC. I just went back and watched it on my DVR. Sorry about that. Tracey is there and Coach Mo is the one gone (boo hoo!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast