+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Season 8 **Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Season 8 **Spoilers**

Really? She's 25, he's 20...that's a big gap at that age... plus he seems young for his age....and, frankly, she seems old for hers. What an odd couple...

CCL

Yeah, I've heard they are together, too. I keep waiting for hints on the show but so far nothing. Maybe they're like Antoine and what's-her-name (or was his name Sean?) that got together after their stint on the show was done. Maturity-level I would say they are about even. I didn't even realize Rebecca was 25.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

As I've said before, this is a way better show for romance than those "love" reality shows!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3739196;
    As I've said before, this is a way better show for romance than those "love" reality shows!
    So...let me get this straight...are you saying that one does not need to go on The Most Amazing Helicopter Ride in The Most Amazing Locale with Someone Who Could Be One's Soulmate to find true love?

(I think that was three shots...someone want to improve upon it to get more shots in?)

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn;3739209 View Post
    So...let me get this straight...are you saying that one does not need to go on The Most Amazing Helicopter Ride in The Most Amazing Locale with Someone Who Could Be One's Soulmate to find true love?

(I think that was three shots...someone want to improve upon it to get more shots in?)
    I can just hear Alison now...

Welcome to Biggest Loser Bachelor. In this week's episode, the women will get to ask a man to be her date for the week. For your challenge, each couple will have to plan the most amazing romantic low-calorie meal followed by the most romantic high calorie burning activity. In the gym, you will have the most romantic a** kicking workout that Jillian and Bob can throw at you. Each night, you will have the opportunity to spend 30 minutes in the pool burning as many calories as you can. Then we will have the most dramatic weigh-in ceremony ever followed by the most gut-wrenching rose elimination in Biggest Loser Bachelor history.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

at you all. Actually that would be a good challenge....the team that comes up with the "Best" romantic low cal meal, the most physical romantic date (does the tango burn more calories than the waltz?), etc. After all most of these people come in with partners, and romantic dinners out are big calorie expenditures usually. Of course we have to leave the obvious calorie burning romantic activity off the table as it were, but anything that could count as foreplay could do.
    And then the winning team gets to experience this with the partner of their choice.... OK, I guess for those who are single that would be a downer ending... have to think of something for them to compensate....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3739421;
    at you all. Actually that would be a good challenge....the team that comes up with the "Best" romantic low cal meal, the most physical romantic date (does the tango burn more calories than the waltz?), etc. After all most of these people come in with partners, and romantic dinners out are big calorie expenditures usually. Of course we have to leave the obvious calorie burning romantic activity off the table as it were, but anything that could count as foreplay could do.
    And then the winning team gets to experience this with the partner of their choice.... OK, I guess for those who are single that would be a downer ending... have to think of something for them to compensate....
    I don't know about this one-- according to the Daily Plate, the "vigorous" variant of this activity only burns 104 calories per hour (for a 145-lb person)...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3739391;
    I can just hear Alison now...

Welcome to Biggest Loser Bachelor. In this week's episode, the women will get to ask a man to be her date for the week. For your challenge, each couple will have to plan the most amazing romantic low-calorie meal followed by the most romantic high calorie burning activity. In the gym, you will have the most romantic a** kicking workout that Jillian and Bob can throw at you. Each night, you will have the opportunity to spend 30 minutes in the pool burning as many calories as you can. Then we will have the most dramatic weigh-in ceremony ever followed by the most gut-wrenching rose elimination in Biggest Loser Bachelor history.
    Let me edit it just a bit...

Welcome to Biggest Loser Bachelor. In this week's episode, the women will get to ask a man to be her date for the week. For your challenge, each couple will have to plan the most amazing romantic low-calorie meal EVER followed by the most romantic high calorie burning activity EVER. In the gym, you will have the most romantic a** kicking workout EVER that Jillian and Bob can throw at you. Each night, you will have the opportunity to spend 30 minutes in the pool burning as many calories as you can. Then we will have the most dramatic weigh-in ceremony EVER followed by the most gut-wrenching rose elimination EVER in Biggest Loser Bachelor history.

I was thinking about this today -

they really could have some great challenges...

Who can plan the healthiest party/bbq etc and the winning team gets to have it with their families there
    who can plan the healthiest weekend getaway and the winning team gets to go
    When the go to individuals they could plan a healthy dinner for their family and the winner gets their family to come have it with them

These would all be great ways to help these contestants really learn to apply this to their everyday lives.

FORT Newbie

Found on another spoiler site:

The Final Four are Rudy, Danny, Liz and Amanda.

+ Reply to Thread