+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Season 8 **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Season 8 **Spoilers**

My guess is that it's very unlikely for either Shay or Tracey to win the money. Shay has too much to lose and Tracey doesn't have enough to lose to get to the magic 50% mark in the time that they have.

Also, Abby has been talking on FB about her injury. Apparently it's an ongoing deal. There's a photo on FB of all the women taken in front of the Mexican Food restaurant they went to in Week 4 and Abby is on crutches in the picture.

Sept 20- Jillian says she's traveling all day for BL8, flying *through* Dallas (one flight left). Upon arrival, she says that the crew is taking her out for 29 degree beers at a place called Twin Peaks. Internet suggests that this is a Texas chain, is it elsewhere? TX would imply Abby or Tracey, but if it's in Oklahoma as well, that could be Danny.
    Sept 21- Someplace *very* rainy with lots of fast food and gas stations. (Didn't the southeast have lots of rain right around then?)
    Sept 22- Flying through Dallas again (I'm guessing she's flying AA, that's their hub)
    Sept 23- Place #2 is even more remote, if that's possible, but gorgeous country. Pic is very woodsy, deciduous trees. This one COULD be Rudy-- pic certainly could be Connecticut, and eastern CT is pretty remote, which is where he's from.

Those are her two visits. Can't figure out Bob's-- he doesn't seem to comment on those.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3724382;
    I do not want Shay to win. I want her to get well for her own sake, but I do not want to see her take the crown (and, really, with the amount she has to lose, and the relatively slow way she is losing, I don't see her being a contender for the victory).

Tracey Yukich.
    Thanks! Took me a while to find Crapemyrtletrails.org and the Oct 3 run and using Tracey's # 1500 found 3 pics I could enlarge. On some she's more recognizable than on the one posted...definitely her! But wow, thinner. I'd say she might still have a few lbs. to go on the thighs from that picture, but otherwise I'd say she's close to as thin as she can go without being too thin... She's got a good shot at being an over 50% loss given they still have a few weeks to go.

The last of the 3 pics looks like her, but I still had trouble recognizing her face in the first 2. Wow.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

From the playing with numbers thread on Tracey:

Tracey 52, 238, 50% goal=119 , 55% goal=107.1 , lbs. to 55%=130.9

The range for 5'2" women is 108-143, so reaching a 55% loss would make her quite thin, but not impossible. And losing about 131 lbs. is not out of hte question. If she averaged 5 lbs a week from now on....

She's now 213 (on the show) ... remembering that she's 5'2" anyone want to take a guess what she weighs now based on those 5K pictures? I'm thinking no more than 125....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3724941;
    From the playing with numbers thread on Tracey:

Tracey 52, 238, 50% goal=119 , 55% goal=107.1 , lbs. to 55%=130.9

The range for 5'2" women is 108-143, so reaching a 55% loss would make her quite thin, but not impossible. And losing about 131 lbs. is not out of hte question. If she averaged 5 lbs a week from now on....

She's now 213 (on the show) ... remembering that she's 5'2" anyone want to take a guess what she weighs now based on those 5K pictures? I'm thinking no more than 125....
    oh, i think that's low, i'd guess her closer to 135 yet. but i wouldn't put 125 past her for the finale JMO
    _(Moo!)

I'm with you, MamaAmyG, she's still about 135-140 yet. Her legs are still big, albeit muscular. I keep thinking of how teeny Ali looked when she won and she was only about 125. I think Ali's 5'2 - 5'4.... similar enough to believe that Tracey still has a little ways to go to be at that number.

And NONE of that is to say that she doesn't look terrific and healthy. I would have never expected it.

eta: Ali was 5'5. Michelle might be a better comparison... she is 5'3 and got down to 132. Tracey isn't quite here yet

Last edited by Broadway; 10-12-2009 at 10:39 AM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic

Does anyone know what might have been going on in LA this weekend for the BL? I know Tracey said she was flying out to LA on her facebook... with the entire family.

MissyBoxers - I do know it has been raining here in the Dallas area quite alot over the past month or two (I believe we set records for Sept). And one thing Dallas has lots of is restaurants. This would apply more to Tracey than Abby. Abby lives east of Dallas, in a rather remote area. And there definately are a number of Twin Peaks restaurants close to where Tracey lives. I have no idea
    if they go into Oklahoma or not.

well, if the washington DC picture is any indication, dina and abby go in the next two weeks, meaning blue wins the next two weigh-ins. and then they stop blue/black?

blue/black for only 3 weeks? seems short, and not like one team got annihilated.
    _(Moo!)

I just read on another site that Rebecca and Daniel may be an item, due to their Facebook activity.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread