+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Season 8 **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3716194;
    Sorry, didn't mean to slide into politics.... And I agree, probably the artificial sweetners aren't that good for you either. Of course I can't wrap my head around paying for water in a bottle!! Buy it once and refill it from the tap!!
    So we each have our pet peeves.

Yes, more info would be good...I hate to think that is a political issue.... I told my sig. other how many calories a Bloomin' Onion at Outback was after I read an article about them (and similar food)...we had gotten a coupon for one...and was not believed!
    Information = good, Taxes = bad!

Back on topic:
    How could Tracey still be there and Mo be gone!? That's crazy! I think I'm going to refuse to believe it.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-02-2009 at 05:59 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sjjmom;3716427;

Back on topic:
    How could Tracey still be there and Mo be gone!? That's crazy! I think I'm going to refuse to believe it.
    I agree - it seems crazy to think that given the choice, the other teams would ever keep Tracey and send Coach Mo home, but the evidence is plain to see in the photo and in the clip from the first episode of the season. I'll be interested to see how this develops.

Quote Originally Posted by MomAt40Pls;3716450;
    I agree - it seems crazy to think that given the choice, the other teams would ever keep Tracey and send Coach Mo home, but the evidence is plain to see in the photo and in the clip from the first episode of the season. I'll be interested to see how this develops.
    I am so disappointed. I can't believe that Mo is not in that pic. What are people thinking!?!? So, we know she doesn't go next week.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree--that is a really sad spoiler. Maybe there was individual competition by then, or an individual immunity.

FORT Fogey

Everyone -
    I don't know that the picture in the spoiler includes everyone based on an opening scene in the first episode (a really fast clip of contestants in front of the White House, I think). See the spoiler below. I rewatched it last night and tried to pause at the just the right moment but couldn't get it. What I was able to see is that it appears as if there are more people in the opening scene than there are in the spoiler image recently posted. Maybe even as many as 3 more people. Another wierd thing is that a person appears to be wearing a suit (lower left if anyone can freeze frame)

I can't make out the purple shirts in the opening scene. Could be 1, 2 or none at all. Too dark to see.

Maybe Mo (and possibly others) were just getting ready or something when the spoiler image posted above was taken.

Quote Originally Posted by MomAt40Pls;3713919;
    This constitutes a spoiler because it reveals some early eliminations, but it's information that anyone with sharp eyes and "freeze frame" on their DVR could figure out from the first episode :
    The people left in the DC episode are: Brown Team, Orange Team, Pink Team, Coach Mo from Purple, Allen from Green (no Abby- boo hoo!), Rudy from Blue. These are the people standing in front of the White House with Allison in one of the clips from the start of the first episode. The next clip shows a confessional from Shay where she's talking about a challenge with a lot of steps and then they show the steps leading up to the Lincoln Memorial. These same people are then shown assembled at the foot of the steps and Allison is addressing them and it's at night. So it's pretty apparent that everyone else had been eliminated at that point.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-02-2009 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3716548 View Post
    Everyone -
    I don't know that the picture in the spoiler includes everyone based on an opening scene in the first episode (a really fast clip of contestants in front of the White House, I think). See the spoiler below. I rewatched it last night and tried to pause at the just the right moment but couldn't get it. What I was able to see is that it appears as if there are more people in the opening scene than there are in the spoiler image recently posted. Maybe even as many as 3 more people. Another wierd thing is that a person appears to be wearing a suit (lower left if anyone can freeze frame)

I can't make out the purple shirts in the opening scene. Could be 1, 2 or none at all. Too dark to see.

Maybe Mo (and possibly others) were just getting ready or something when the spoiler image posted above was taken.
    I posted a while back that I checked out two different opening clips in DC. The one in front of the WH and then there is a weigh in at the Lincoln Memorial. The Lincoln Memorial one has a scale and it is weigh in time. You can see Bob & Jillian and the contestants in that clip. That clip shows all the contestants mentioned. If I can grab a clip of it - I will.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 10-02-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3716651 View Post
    I posted a while back that I checked out two different opening clips in DC. The one in front of the WH and then there is a weigh in at the Lincoln Memorial. The Lincoln Memorial one has a scale and it is weigh in time. You can see Bob & Jillian and the contestants in that clip. That clip shows all the contestants mentioned. If I can grab a clip of it - I will.
    I was able to get a clip of the shots in DC - I think they confirm who we think it there

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...way07/dcbl.jpg

the info bar covers the bottom when I hit pause but there is no one else hidden from either picture.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Season 8 **Spoilers**

Please use this thread to discuss any spoilers and information you've gathered from sleuthing the previews at the beginning of the season.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3716670;
    I was able to get a clip of the shots in DC - I think they confirm who we think it there

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...way07/dcbl.jpg

the info bar covers the bottom when I hit pause but there is no one else hidden from either picture.
    Thanks Cape! The image on the bottom is the one I couldn't get me tv to stop at. I count 11 people in that phote but only 9 in the top photo. As mentioned, the one guy on the lower left looks like he's wearing a suite!

Am I missing something? Maybe Bob is in the suit and Jillian is on the upper right (kind looks like that person could be Jillian).

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Season 8 **Spoilers**

In the bottom picture, I'm pretty sure Bob and Jillian are standing with the remaining contestants. Bob has a dark gray/black outfit on and Jillian is standing in front of Rudy (he's in blue).
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread