+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tracey - Season 8

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Tracey - Season 8

Tracey

Height: 5'2"
    Hometown: Allen, TX

A classic Southern belle, Tracey grew up by the coast of North Carolina. Always full of energy, she is the life of the room from the moment she walks in. You can usually find Tracey shuttling kids back and forth to school and sporting events like softball, basketball, baseball and gymnastics.

Tracey did not start gaining weight until pregnancy, going from 113 pounds to over 250 by the time she had her fourth child. A combination of unfiltered eating during each pregnancy, and her husband being deployed for long periods of time with the Marines led to a constant struggle with depression, which led to more eating. Food was a crutch for Tracey and she turned to it constantly. She would not eat in front of others and when she did, it was a meager salad.

Weight loss to Tracey is something she has on her brain when she goes to bed at night and when she wakes up in the morning. She wants to be able to run with her husband, who was a Marine, and not be completely out of breath. Tracey would like to take on the burden of providing for their family, and the prize money would be a great help to her husband's business.

The Biggest Loser - NBC Site

Re: Tracey - Season 8

Gotta root for the short gal! As a fellow 5'2" gal, I know how every pound gained shows on us...and it is so hard to lose and maintain that loss being so short! Hope she does well!

I'm right there with you diluvlabs. At 5'2" and 1/2, (I never forget the 1/2,), one pound feels like 10!

FORT Fogey

Does anyone have an update on Tracey's condition?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They said she'd be back (and since this was all filmed so long ago we know that must be true or they would have edited it out). And my impression was she'll be back this week.
    Really curious what her weight is. She'll be like a week behind...losing a lot this coming week maybe when everyone else is tapering off. OF course her diet in the hospital may be quite restricted compared to what she normally eats, so maybe she's already "started". Hmmm wonder if they had weighed her before the collapse.... (Since we know the televised scale isn't where the real weighing is done.)

FORT Fogey

PWS--thanks for the info. I too can see her losing a lot of weight in the hospital. It wll be interesting how they handle this situation all around.

FORT Fogey

Since this is the Biggest Loser, they may already have a pre-weight done either pre-show or in the hospital (they need to know weight to determine some medication levels?)

Since she was gone for the first week, I prematurely speculated that Tracey might be the one who Jillian dubbed as "worse than Omarosa", but since she's come back I believe I was clearly wrong. She seems to be a really sweet young lady! I still can't figure out who Jillian was talking about. I have one more guess, but I'll reserve judgement since I was wrong last time

Quote Originally Posted by nosilla;3712040;
    Since she was gone for the first week, I prematurely speculated that Tracey might be the one who Jillian dubbed as "worse than Omarosa", but since she's come back I believe I was clearly wrong. She seems to be a really sweet young lady! I still can't figure out who Jillian was talking about. I have one more guess, but I'll reserve judgement since I was wrong last time
    My guess is Shay but we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3712739;
    My guess is Shay but we'll see...
    Ooh interesting. She has gotten a little feisty a couple of times. Good guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast