+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 4/28 *Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: Show Discussion 4/28 *Spoilers*

Yep - Just checked tv guide and it is 180 minutes...yikes!

That's about 160 too long for me. My attention span slacks off after about the first fifteen minutes.

Oh I was so disappointed they didn't send Ron home. I was really rooting for Filipe - what a big heart; so cool. Helen is just icky - I don't care for her and tonight's comments didn't help. I have to give Tara lots of credit - she certainly does dominate challenges, has never been in danger of elimination, and really looks good. Mike is kind of full of himself, but with a dad like Ron I guess what can you expect? I wish they would not have left the two of them together. Someone should have voted Ron out long ago. I wanted Filipe in the end!!

This episode was a snoozefest! I've been loving this season so much, but the newest episode definitely disappointed.

Tara 42.52%
    Mike 42.27%
    Helen 40.78%

I added in that yellow line just for kicks.

I love how Bob's only chance of winning is Ron, which means that Jillian will yet again take the title. It's kinda sad that this season was so rigged for a Bob win with all the many twists and turns. The only twist that didn't benefit Bob was when the players got to choose which trainer they wanted. Other than that, I can't think of any other twist that did not support him. Maybe next season, Bob. Maybe next season.

I'm worried about the upcoming weigh-in. Tara and Helen had such good weigh-ins this week, and with all of them going home, I fear a plateau for them. But then again, Mike and Ron are facing the same circumstances that the ladies are.

Tara FTW! Or Helen.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3428257;
    Just read on Laura's website that the finale on May 12 is 3 hours long (8-11). Yikes!
    What the hell? Wow, I can last 2 hours watching this show, but 3? I hate how long NBC drags this show on and on and on...

and on.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Kao

Awww...I liked Felipe! Ron strikes again. That's what they get for not voting him out from the beginning. I want Tara to win it all.

FORT Fogey

3 hours for the finale.

We will have to watch their journeys yet again. They have reviewed this too many times already; last night was overkill.

I didn't understand Bob's outrage at Kristen being gone. There is no way she could have stayed and Ron did not plan it. Ron just told his son to create a tie to maintain their relationship. Did Bob prefer to have Mike vote for Kristen? He only had two choices, both of which would send her home.
    Last edited by shoepie; 04-29-2009 at 07:47 AM.

So.. it the finale from 8-11? Wow... that's long. I don't know if I can pull off staying up until 11 PM.. I have to get up at 4:30!!!!! I need my sleep!!!

I want a Tara win. I like Mikey but I'd rather see Tara win (an original Jillian member).

Also, did anyone notice how Felipe said the same thing as Kristin? About how they didn't want true competition just who was going to be easier in the finales... something like that.. can't remember exact wording...

I hope with a 3 hour finale that they spend some reunion time with the cast. I hate that they announce the winner and the show ends.

A How are they now- segment would be cool.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Yeap, just checked the TV Guide Online and the finale is 3 hours long. God at 2 hours it was too long ad nausem. I will just tape it and fast forward it. I do want to see how Estelle, Carla and Joelle did but 3 hours of wallowing in sentimental tripe it 3 hours too long NBC. Haven't the excecutives over on NBC figured out that we HATE THE 2 HOUR FORMAT.

Oh, I wished it had been a double elimination and both Filipe and Ron had been voted off. I really want either Tara or Helen to win. Outside fantasy win: Ron. I don't think Ron has a chance and it would be hilarious if that happened. I do wonder if he will have surgery to remove all that lose skin must be over 20lbs, closer to 30 or 40 lbs of stretched out skin especially on his torso. I must say I do like Filipe much better when he is not a contestent and I do hope he can help his family, his younger brother and dad and his community with their weight issues.

Best wishes to Filipe's Dad in his recovery from his stroke.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think Tara would be nuts to date Mike. Think about it, Ron, the chess master, would still want to advise (or control) all his moves. Uck!
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

+ Reply to Thread