+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 4/21 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/21 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by gauc_girl;3428713;
    Mindy, you know what we were forgetting when we were talking about the display board in the preview? Before a person weighs in, they put that person at the bottom of the board and then weigh them up there with their name at the bottom, and it only moves up to the appropriate spot after they step down. No wonder!
    A collective AH-HA! ... My hubby and I finally figured that out during the last episode...I was so angry!

Fortunately, we were right about Ron being below the yellow line..and I had the order right too! (with felipe then ron..and at that point ron had just been pushed below the yellow line).

Too bad they haven't shown any previews of the next weigh-in or we would be all over it!

Three cheers for DVR!

FORT Newbie

Re: 4/21 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3434352;
    A collective AH-HA! ... My hubby and I finally figured that out during the last episode...I was so angry!

Fortunately, we were right about Ron being below the yellow line..and I had the order right too! (with felipe then ron..and at that point ron had just been pushed below the yellow line).

Too bad they haven't shown any previews of the next weigh-in or we would be all over it!

Three cheers for DVR!
    Ha! I'm sure the exact same spot in the episode were were both in unison going "ooooh!" At least now I know what to look for in future previews and will remember how it works!

+ Reply to Thread