+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

addison h is right, the book is probably just about everywhere. I looked at Costco first, and they didn't have it, but I don't know if they get new releases anyway. Luckily Barnes & Noble had just 2 copies left. Whew! It was $26, and I could have gotten it on Amazon for $15, but since I'd have to spend 10 more dollars to get free shipping anyway, I just decided to pay the full $26. What's $10 when you're talking about your health??

Anyway, hope you find the book soon - please share your thoughts when you read it!

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3414624;
    I caught an interesting interview with Jillian where she basically states that she only likes Kristen, Mike and Helen from this season. She kind of hates everyone else... she says she has a love hate relationship with Tara because 'Tara is bananas.'
    I could be wrong since it's been a couple of weeks since I listened to that interview. I thought she said that she had gotten REALLY close to Laura so her reaction the other night didn't surprise me.

I thought Laura's makeover was great and I think that Ron looks about 10 years OLDER without the beard. He definitely needs to grow it back! Mikey looked adorable, of course. I laughed at Filipe saying that cutting his hair would take off a couple of lbs because I basically said the same thing about both him and Sione a couple of weeks ago.

I really felt sorry for Laura with her injury and the fact that the person that came to see her was her friend rather than a family member and then Tara saying that Laura didn't have as much support at home as she did on the ranch was not lost on me either. Regardless of game play (and I LOVE Kristen) I was hoping that they would keep Laura because I was afraid that it was a possibility that she might not have good enough insurance where she would get the healthcare that she needed and that she needed to stay for that reason and that she would just try to go out on her own and injure herself further. I was so glad that the show did provide the healthcare for her and that she is getting the help she needs. I still feel bad for her but I think they did make the right choice in keeping Kristen.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by nosilla;3416033;
    addison h is right, the book is probably just about everywhere. I looked at Costco first, and they didn't have it, but I don't know if they get new releases anyway. Luckily Barnes & Noble had just 2 copies left. Whew! It was $26, and I could have gotten it on Amazon for $15, but since I'd have to spend 10 more dollars to get free shipping anyway, I just decided to pay the full $26. What's $10 when you're talking about your health??

Anyway, hope you find the book soon - please share your thoughts when you read it!
    I have to run a thousand errands after I pick my daughter up from school today. So... I plan to look for the book while I'm out. It may take me a while to read it but I will share my thoughts. My best friend is a big nutrious nut... so I plan to have her read it too.. just to get her thoughts. She is a walking text book with so much information in her head... never a dull converstation I have to say :-)

+ Reply to Thread